Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Feb 28 2013
By: Cmdr_Firezone38 Sackboy 583 posts
Offline

It's sad.....

34 replies 305 views Edited Feb 28, 2013
To see the fame and the community fading away. I remember on, I believe it was, May 9th when Starhawk was announced. I was so happy and then a almost a year later I had it in my hands. Sometimes I feel like crying :'(
Message 1 of 35 (305 Views)
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 04/07/2011
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Feb 28, 2013
Game*
Message 2 of 35 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Online
6412 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013
All I can say is I had a blast. I will miss starhawk and the forums when they are gone. We should enjoy the last few months...

One thing I learned is that this community will never die. This forum and game might die, but as long as we have eachother on our friend lists, we can stick together.
Message 3 of 35 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013
Yup just like the wh forums. No one posts there anymore but the game seems to keep on going. I expect the same thing will happen here too.
Message 4 of 35 (293 Views)
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 04/07/2011
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013
We can always just use this forum to just talk to each other and about stuff. Lol. Doesn't even have to be about SH. Lol. It can be our own little forum hangout place. Haha
Message 5 of 35 (291 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
We can always just use this forum to just talk to each other and about stuff. Lol. Doesn't even have to be about SH. Lol. It can be our own little forum hangout place. Haha


Not if the mods have a say in it.

 

And I'm not going back to the General Discussion - Playstation 3 forums.

Message 6 of 35 (287 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
We can always just use this forum to just talk to each other and about stuff. Lol. Doesn't even have to be about SH. Lol. It can be our own little forum hangout place. Haha


Not if the mods have a say in it.

 

And I'm not going back to the General Discussion - Playstation 3 forums.


I've never gone outide the SH forums and commented on any other games... is General Disscussion really bad?

Message 7 of 35 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013

firemarshall23 wrote:
I've never gone outide the SH forums and commented on any other games... is General Disscussion really bad?

When I go there it's mostly blind fanboyism. If Sony has made bad decisions, it's your fault -- that sort of thing. At least that's what it's like when I'm there.

Message 8 of 35 (250 Views)
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

firemarshall23 wrote:

armyluke wrote:

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
We can always just use this forum to just talk to each other and about stuff. Lol. Doesn't even have to be about SH. Lol. It can be our own little forum hangout place. Haha


Not if the mods have a say in it.

 

And I'm not going back to the General Discussion - Playstation 3 forums.


I've never gone outide the SH forums and commented on any other games... is General Disscussion really bad?



There are some cool people, but as Louie said, if you say one thing negative against Sony its always the same people defending them.

Message 9 of 35 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
1043 posts
 

Re: It's sad.....

Mar 1, 2013

We have more than a few months left I still know that I have not been around for a while but some times theres lots of games on still. I guess I'm just being optimistic and in denial but I beieve it.

Message 10 of 35 (232 Views)
Reply