Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 25 2012
By: JayReality Splicer 80 posts

JayReality

39 replies 300 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

We all know JayReality does what he wants and when he wants. I know i been MIA for a long time but i've been a little **bleep** because of you punks kicking me from matches because you can't handle me bringing the losing team back with a victory!! ISorry but that's how it goes, I appear, destroy you and then vanish lmfao!!! Nothing will ever change. I see Terrible Squad is making a comeback, so I guess the noobing continues lol. I know a lot of you have witnessed the rocket had become my new favorite weapon. Gotta clear some things up. First, I know some of you get excited when you kill me in deathmatch mode a couple or a few times in a row, due to being jetpack **bleep**. Let me tell yall something, being in a jetpack and hovering over the air killing from above does not take skill, I could do that, but I don't use cop outs to make my KDR look flawless. Jetpack noobing is like hawk noobing, NO SKILL. I gotta laugh because as soon as you leave the jetpack or hawk, you're instantly owned the talented way. Real skill is on the ground. Second, that assault gun shooting from a distance crap is also nooblike. I have been caught with that crap from punks who don't want to face me up close. I have been caught with the shotgun up close, but once again that is not a skilled weapon, it's a one shot kill from point blank range. I guess if you keep using that, you can consider it a noob weapon in a way lol. I use shotgun, assault rifle and jetpack in emergency situations only. I don't need to have a flawless KDR to prove i'm more than just an elite player, but also a REAL talented warrior that refuses to noob even if it helps my stats look better. Anyway, enough with all that, I was banned from my account for violating a term, but who cares? I'm back and still recruiting for VAMPIRE LIFE, so all you free agents, hit me on PSN or just message me in a match. I'll be in deathmatch and TDM servers all night vampin' on you talentless noobs!!!! Oh yeah and I will start screen capturing for those that keep doubting me and the ones that just hate when they know they see my work. VAMPIRE LIFE!!!! 

IMG_20121124_190805.jpg

Message 1 of 40 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Re: JayReality

Nov 25, 2012
LOL you said the NOOB TUBE is the only weapon that isnt nooby lol. Jay, i think you have forgotten you suck. Ill come back to starhawk and remind you if youd like. Oh wait you dont do ground 1v1s. I forgot you only rpg noobs in deathmatch nevermind lol.
Message 2 of 40 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Nov 25, 2012

#Bringingdouchebaggerytostarhawk

Message 3 of 40 (290 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Nov 25, 2012

JayReality wrote:

I have been caught with the shotgun up close, but once again that is not a skilled weapon, it's a one shot kill from point blank range.

Well, duh, what else did you expect from a shotgun?

Message 4 of 40 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Nov 25, 2012

i :heart: jay.

With that being said, I am a little confused as to which weapon/vehicle it is ok to use without being a noob. Brass buckles? Slap fight? Hair pulling?

Photobucket
Message 5 of 40 (272 Views)
Gaming Beast
1765 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Also, jay looks like Tony Parker.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 40 (270 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

We all know MANGAAS does what he wants, when he wants, to want it....
I know I've been AFK for reals longs times toos. But you **BLEEPITY BLEEPS** keep kicking crazily cause you cant' keep competiting (alliteration bro)

I know some of you get excited when you kill me over and over again without any effort, but let me just say this: I'm still better than you!
You jetpack-hawk-shotgun-kinetic-rifle noobs are just using noob weapons for noobs. Noobery all around. Real skill is in the rocketlauncher - which is in no way a 1 shot kill weapon.

I'm for realz warrior who's not a noob, cause noobing is for noobs who do noobery.

Noobs.

Also, I'm a vampire:

Message 7 of 40 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Where is the skill jay and italy ? Jump and L1 with a rifle ? Wahhhh ... Amazing ...
Photobucket
Message 8 of 40 (229 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Nov 25, 2012
He is playing alone vs all in deathmatch btw .. We can't say the same for you .
Photobucket
Message 9 of 40 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Nov 25, 2012
im sorry who are you? lol if you think skill you using the rpg like jay i assure you its not that hard.
Message 10 of 40 (206 Views)