Reply
Feb 21 2013
By: velvet_123_cat Uncharted Territory 1282 posts
Offline

Kicked!!!

71 replies 232 views Edited Feb 21, 2013
Literally every time I joined a game today I was kicked. It sucks. Mow I see what you guys meant.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 72 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Pistol Proficinado
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

When you're a noob, you're told to get good.

 

When you get good, you get rage kicked. Quite the deal huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 72 (225 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

Are you sure it wasn't cause of the BHD tag?

 

There is a rumor goin around BHD tags get kicked. 

___________________________________________________
Sword of Omens, Give me Sight Beyond Sight!
Lord Voldermort1 = Pilgrim
Original Goat = GOW71
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 72 (209 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/13/2013
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:
Literally every time I joined a game today I was kicked. It sucks. Mow I see what you guys meant.


Did you mean to say Now or MEOW!!!?  :cattongue:

___________________________________________________
Sword of Omens, Give me Sight Beyond Sight!
Lord Voldermort1 = Pilgrim
Original Goat = GOW71
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 72 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

Come on... you know you were A2Ging poor little ground troops relentlessly padding your KDR.  I don't blame them.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 72 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Come on... you know you were A2Ging poor little ground troops relentlessly padding your KDR.  I don't blame them.



With the way you keep saying stuff like this to Velvet, you'd swear Velvet kicked your **bleep** once and still haven't recovered from the trauma of it all.

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 72 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2519 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

Marduk_1_3 wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't cause of the BHD tag?

 

There is a rumor goin around BHD tags get kicked. 


you know i was gonna say 

 

maybe its because the host hates BHD


Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 72 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

armyluke wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Come on... you know you were A2Ging poor little ground troops relentlessly padding your KDR.  I don't blame them.



With the way you keep saying stuff like this to Velvet, you'd swear Velvet kicked your **bleep** once and still haven't recovered from the trauma of it all.

 

 

 


No. I've just witnesses him doing it. Actually I contributed thwarting his noob pounding last weekend by switching sides to make the game a little more fair. At the conclusion of said game he said and I quote "you guys suck" as myself and Pilgrim were making his life a little difficult.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 72 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

If BHD are getting kicked you know the game is dead..:smileywink:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 72 (178 Views)
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7457 posts
 

Re: Kicked!!!

Feb 21, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

If BHD are getting kicked you know the game is dead..:smileywink:


LOL sometimes we are KOA! Kicked on arrival! We're just that awesome!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 72 (170 Views)
Reply