Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

mrdurant35 wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Oh and before you say it...
Yea I ran it in Samos server with you to show you that I could LET you catch me on fire and use stealth and shield and still be untouchable for 10+ minutes because its LAME and you play like Phoenix bouncing back and forth from one to the other. I clearly said that in game but I guess you didn't hear me.

LOL Wowww I should have taken a pciture of that "TDM" you were 0-1 (killed by me) and what was I like 20-3?...


Don't make me pull my lagswitch out now!!:smileymad:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 117 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
Lol
Edit *including you
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 117 (205 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
@dream and @irres
Yea I know I've lured my 30 year old idiot self into a pissin contest with teenagers! It's only because I'm bored can't sleep and can't play SH. Dam wife was awake I'd be more entertained but she's out. I need another hobby!
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 117 (191 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/11/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
Balls + MrD x Irres divided by CyVirus, carry the DreamCaster = Friendship :smileyvery-happy: ... And Starhawk
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 117 (190 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012

CyVirus wrote:
Balls + MrD x Irres divided by CyVirus, carry the DreamCaster = Friendship :smileyvery-happy: ... And Starhawk

:smileylol:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 117 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/11/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
I didn't think I would have gotten a kudo for that... Thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 117 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/02/2011
Offline
2176 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
@dream and @irres
Yea I know I've lured my 30 year old idiot self into a pissin contest with teenagers! It's only because I'm bored can't sleep and can't play SH. Dam wife was awake I'd be more entertained but she's out. I need another hobby!

LMAO fun though, huh!

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 117 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
Lol at balls trynna 1v1 a grounder in the air and durant saying balls abuses shield and stealth when he does the same im done
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 117 (179 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
I'm tired of a2g'ing enthusiast so I lure them into the air lmfao
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 117 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2012
Offline
4677 posts
 

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
@dream and @irres
Yea I know I've lured my 30 year old idiot self into a pissin contest with teenagers! It's only because I'm bored can't sleep and can't play SH. Dam wife was awake I'd be more entertained but she's out. I need another hobby!

This is what this thread looks like in my head  

 

557870.jpg

 

:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 117 (174 Views)
Reply