Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
Plus they know me there. Lol.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 117 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 27, 2012

OriginalGoat wrote:

menso1981 wrote:

The clusters are not over powered, in fact a good player in a Grizz or jet pack can easily evade them, so WHY did you nerf them?

All you are doing is encouraging base camping. The flag campers won’t stop crying until they have 32 flak turrets and invincible armor, so stop catering to them.

Heavyweight is already stalemate due to a strong defense, now you have made it even worse.

If you don’t want to get clustered.

FLY

Stop camping the flag

Play ground pounder

Play arena

Some of us enjoy an old school air dominance game so stop messing with it!

Waaaaaaa! I can't walk in front of you and drop highly explosive ordinance on your head and walk away unscaved anymore waaaaaaaaa!  How dare they make me blow up from dropping bombs at my feet!  This is unheard of!  While Im complaining I should be able to drop a grenade and stand on it and not take any damage either! Or a rocket launcher!

Shut up.

You shut up you nobody, I own you every time in game. You didn't even read my post so **bleep** off.

@ Italy - Using TJ is a sure way to die against Grizzlies. Also the only time you own is when you are in a jet pack. You ride the coat tails of pilots then base rape ground troops with your stupid little toy of a jet pack.

When you learn to fly then you can talk. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 117 (210 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Dec 27, 2012
oh the irony.

menso i dont need a jp. I dont get why everyone thinks theres a difference, its the same **bleep**. i can fly lol. its not that hard to spin in caf i dont why you "pilots" hold yourself so high doing it lol. lol you shoot lock on missiles and carpetbomb the ground. ITS EASY. Sure im not THE BEST at offence but i can dodge and a2g lol.

lol maybe thats why you can go on the ground? To take out ground forces. Get on the ground and kill them (USE YOUR OPTIONS) lol. i know it might take someone like you a few tries but its a option.

your not a "pilot" dont act like one.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 117 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Dec 27, 2012
If your really whining about this change or "nerf" to the clusters then you trash niqqie
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 117 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 27, 2012
:/

Ya'll bring nothing of value to what would have otherwise been a good conversation.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 117 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

im the best at what i do. you coudnt arguably say your great at what you do.

"You ride the coat tails of pilots then base rape ground troops with your stupid little toy of a jet pack". Hmmm and during my clanbattles with T$ (using example because there air dominance) id have 40 kills in tdm destroying them on the ground. what do YOU bring table? Your "meh" quality pilot worth a dime a dozen.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 117 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Dec 27, 2012

italyrules345 wrote:

im the best at what i do. you coudnt arguably say your great at what you do.

"You ride the coat tails of pilots then base rape ground troops with your stupid little toy of a jet pack". Hmmm and during my clanbattles with T$ (using example because there air dominance) id have 40 kills in tdm destroying them on the ground. what do YOU bring table? Your "meh" quality pilot worth a dime a dozen.

GET THAT N***A ITALY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 117 (160 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 27, 2012

TheEnthusiast wrote:
If your really whining about this change or "nerf" to the clusters then you trash niqqie

Compared to you yes I am trash.

I don't like stalemate's in CTF, I want the jet bike back, I want the Grizzly gone form Heavy weight.

CTF in WH was TDM, I don't want that for this game.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 117 (159 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48434 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

menso1981 wrote:

TheEnthusiast wrote:

I don't like stalemate's in CTF, I want the jet bike back, I want the Grizzly gone form Heavy weight.

I agree with your motivations but just don't agree that the change to the cluster bomb have the impact you imply it does.  

I think that was done (turning CTF into more of a stalemate/tdm situation) long before the CB change by removing the SW from heavyweight :smileywink:   (its also why i only use speeder/lightweigh for bigger CTF maps...or fly with the flag :smileytongue:).

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 117 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 27, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

menso1981 wrote:

TheEnthusiast wrote:

I agree with your motivations but just don't agree that the change to the cluster bomb have the impact you imply it does.  

I think that was done (turning CTF into more of a stalemate/tdm situation) long before the CB change by removing the SW from heavyweight :smileywink:   (its also why i only use speeder/lightweigh for bigger CTF maps...or fly with the flag :smileytongue:).

Whenever I get on all the only servers up are Heavy Weight, that is why I play mostly ground now.

@ Prime 1v1 in the air, you only can use swarms though. :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 117 (140 Views)
0 Likes