Sackboy
501 posts

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012

menso1981 wrote:

OriginalGoat wrote:

menso1981 wrote:

The clusters are not over powered, in fact a good player in a Grizz or jet pack can easily evade them, so WHY did you nerf them?

All you are doing is encouraging base camping. The flag campers won’t stop crying until they have 32 flak turrets and invincible armor, so stop catering to them.

Heavyweight is already stalemate due to a strong defense, now you have made it even worse.

If you don’t want to get clustered.

FLY

Stop camping the flag

Play ground pounder

Play arena

Some of us enjoy an old school air dominance game so stop messing with it!

Waaaaaaa! I can't walk in front of you and drop highly explosive ordinance on your head and walk away unscaved anymore waaaaaaaaa!  How dare they make me blow up from dropping bombs at my feet!  This is unheard of!  While Im complaining I should be able to drop a grenade and stand on it and not take any damage either! Or a rocket launcher!

Shut up.

You shut up you nobody, I own you every time in game. You didn't even read my post so **bleep** off.

Excuse me mr "somebody" who the fudge are you? I read your post. ALL of it. You are crying about a change that shouldn't affect your silly little "air game" at all.  Unless you count air as stomping around on foot and clustering troops at your feet bro. Which is what this patch attempted to address.

You can cluster helpless little noobies from the air all you want and NOT get hurt.  So stop crying about it.

And you have never even seen me in game mr somebody. But if you like Ill stand right in the middle of basin for you so you can cluster bomb the hell out of me and pretend your good. Savvy?

Message 101 of 117 (193 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 27, 2012

italyrules345 wrote:

im the best at what i do. you coudnt arguably say your great at what you do.

"You ride the coat tails of pilots then base rape ground troops with your stupid little toy of a jet pack". Hmmm and during my clanbattles with T$ (using example because there air dominance) id have 40 kills in tdm destroying them on the ground. what do YOU bring table? Your "meh" quality pilot worth a dime a dozen.

I bring to the table my good looks and young wife.Smiley Very Happy

Look at my 2000 plus posts and you will never hear me saying that I am good.

You are good I admit that, but humility is a virtue.

Bragging is a fault that you are guilty of my young friend, not me.

Photobucket
Message 102 of 117 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Dec 27, 2012

I love it when I get "fanmail" via PM.  Menso has taken me up on my offer so he can just cluster noob me on basin.  Ill hit you up next time Im on. Better yet send me a FR and I will gladly stand there for you to cluser me from on high, well out of the range of the blast adjustment that you were oh so upset about.

Message 103 of 117 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 27, 2012
I bring to the table my big......

noggin. And a larger knowledge of videogames than your average starhawk player. your 1337 ski11z are only particular to your playstyle, from a 5 year lifespan of CoD and Battlefields.

this is me helping
Message 104 of 117 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Dec 27, 2012

aT THIS TIME I would like to say:

GGS last night Samo.  GGS.

Message 105 of 117 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Lol. She knows what I bring ^^

Speaking of which, still wanting that north indicator for SH... srsly. wt f?

this is me helping
Message 106 of 117 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Dec 27, 2012

This change to the clusters should not affect anyone who isn't using them in a way that really just isn't fair to a ground troop, that is from point blank while in mech mode.

I'm not the best nor the worst starhawker, and i only have 70 cluster bomb kills (fewest of all my weapons besides the sniper/pistol), but I have yet to kill myself trying to A2G anyone with a cluster.....almost died trying to mech2ground with the cluster which was actually a good thing...keeps them from being abused without having to use some skill doing it A2G. 

If you miss A2G troops just use the flak.  It is still takes zero effort/skill to a2g flak troops.

If you, like me, used clusters to take out structures instead of troops...again, the flak or swarms plus MG will work pretty quick still but just not as fast.   

Like I said earlier my opinion is that clusters were only nerfed if you abused the cluster. (By abuse i mean using it at such a close range that you should expect to get hurt just like with grenades).

Anyway, yeah, I'm done with this one @ this point Smiley Wink

Message 107 of 117 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Dec 28, 2012

clusters are better now. You actually have to aim them instead of just mindlessly dropping them right on their face. 

Message 108 of 117 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 28, 2012
I thought this thread was locked.

this is me helping
Message 109 of 117 (115 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
I thought this thread was locked.

No way this thread is too full of WIN. Heart

Photobucket
Message 110 of 117 (111 Views)