Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Re: LBI why another nerf to the clusters!

Dec 27, 2012
glitches? what snap-aim? It wasnt a joke. Its me being tired of you whining every post about turrets but wont use the most obvious solution.

you refer to me glitching as if you have played me, and seen me use some glitches. Well i know thats not true because youd never be out of a hawk. SO out of curiosity who has been owned by me so badly that they think im glitching? Or does everyone think im to good to be true?

Also you said all i do in this game. LOL i dont play this game. Its not competitive for me anymore.
Message 11 of 117 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Italy you're welcome to this argument when you get in a hawk. Think I've said that before. This doesn't concern JP's and the MAW.
Message 12 of 117 (140 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Lol do you think your a pilot balls lol. You wernt trouble for me. Or am i a pilot?
Message 13 of 117 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Really..... Better talk to Durant my friend before you step in it. Wasn't trouble for you? You played me 1 time and Durant did all the work. Didn't you die from his air mines as soon as you got in the air?
1v1 any day with the community watching WITHOUT stealth or shield. Lets see who owns who.
Message 14 of 117 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Still..... I must agree with italy on this one itty bitty thing. Turret Jammer. Hawks are incredibly powerful in this game and even with the nerf torpedoes and clusterbombs are very effeicient for experienced pilots. As they should be.

Although Engine Mod is the skill of choice for many pilots, they are susceptable to turrets. So turret Jammer would be most effective, but they'll be susceptible to other pilots. Complaining about auto turrets, and not going for turret jammer is like wanting your cake and eating it too. Except you'll want LBI to serve them both for you.

this is me helping
Message 15 of 117 (129 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Coming from being a ground guy first I will admit that turrets have their place. What you said Samo is correct but I think dreams main problem is the spamming. BT's really pose little threat bc even though most don't realize it you can fly above their reach but FT's have a wicked reach and there in lies the problem. There are pilots who will fly with TJ on and maintain but they're far and few between especially today. The objective of any game really will call for keeping the opposing team back though by any means so again I can see both sides.
Message 16 of 117 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Durant lol. Durants a pilot. Why would i ask him. Im a grounder no i wont 1v1 you lol.

Lol who would watch bus, cyvirus, supert, and mrD? lol
Message 17 of 117 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Dec 27, 2012

@ italy, I really don't care what your tired of hearing,move on if you don't like it.

You act as if you are SH LOL.It's a video game you are playing there PRO.

And turrets are a issue like JP were when you were saying they were perfect in the beta too.

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Message 18 of 117 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Dec 27, 2012
btw the way i have talked to durant about you. he said you constantly rage on him with hatemail after he owns you.

you took a shot at me. do you really want to continue trying to be a tough guy.
Message 19 of 117 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Touché on the last part unfortunately I'm lol'ing on that one
Look man you'd beat my arse on the ground and I won't deny that because that's what you do. Between you and moustache I've quit a few games but if I know anything now it's the air so I get a bit touchy about the turret issue from a ground guy. Like I told samo I can see both sides but spam is spam and its lame as hello. <- stupid I have to filter such a pg word.
Message 20 of 117 (115 Views)
0 Likes