Feb 01 2013
By: TwistedAvenger Uncharted Territory 1622 posts

Lag in cutscenes?

3 replies 1406 views Edited Feb 1, 2013
Ok so I just got this game new and have been playing the campaign and at least once during each cutscene it gets choppy and has lag like its about to freeze but then stops and is ok threw the rest. Other than that no problems with the gameplay or anything. Is this normal, has anyone else had this happen?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1,406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Lag in cutscenes?

Feb 1, 2013
I didn't have this happen to me, but I have heard of this problem before with other people.

Welcome to starhawk and the starhawk forums!! Have you tried the multiplayer yet?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1,400 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Ok thanks and no I have not played the online yet I will once I finish off the campaign.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1,386 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1159 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I didn't have this happen to me, but I have heard of this problem before with other people.

thesupertman, the luckiest player of Starhawk. :smileyvery-happy:

This still happens to me EVERY TIME I play the single player and has since the game was released.

Every cut scene, any time I play. Speech lags and/or jumps around but never crashed during a cut scene. I'd say it's more common than not for most players.

If you are new to the game, the game is buggy in both the single player and multiplayer and since the developers were laid off there is little hope it will be fixed. The game can still be fun but don't be too surprised if the game just locks up or kicks you completely out of the game.

Hundreds of threads already about this but no fixes for them.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1,371 Views)