Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 01 2011
By: McIngles Treasure Hunter 7368 posts

Legends of Starhawk

16 replies 32 views Edited Dec 1, 2011

So now that you monkeys have been drooling over the beta over the past... few hours, who is ready to claim the greatest of all time? Specifically, who is the greatest structure builder in the game?

Question 1) What are some of your building influences? Frank Lloyd Wright? Bob the Builder? Who inspires you to build your walls better than anyone else?

Question 2) How did you get your start building strucutres?

Question 3) Were you one of the few priviledged kids in your neighborhood that got Legos every year for Christmas and your birthday?

Question 4) Did you knock over your alphabet block towers as a baby, or did you protect them with ferocious attitude?

Question 5) Did you ever think your talents would allow you to build walls in a video game?

Question 6) What is your opinion on gates? Need em? or f-em?

Question 7) Why do you build turrets where you build your turrets?

Question 8) What advice would you give to up and coming builders in this game? What's the secret of your success?

Sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Re: Legends of Starhawk

Dec 1, 2011

Question 1) I'd have to say Gaudi. 

barcelona_gaudi_1.jpg

Question 2) Legos 

Question 3) I've always been a legos fanatci

Question 4) I was more into lincoln logs, but I did protect my sand castles with a passion

Question 5) I've been building walls since AoE 

Question 6) I heart gates

Question 7) I like to surprise people with turrets...turn a corner into PAIN!!!

Question 8) Before you build, look at it like this, if I was to raid this base, what buildings and layout would give me the most problems, and drive me the most nuts. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1451 posts

Dec 2, 2011

"Of all time"...... It's a friggin BETA lmao!!

">
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 2, 2011

Are you trying to usurp Nando?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I think my influence in building stems from Tai-Lin, the chief architect of The Great Wall of VaChina. I enjoy building a wall-perimeter with one gated link that only I can open. I park my pimped-out 4x4 in there along with a centrally located sniper tower for the ultimate camping experience that enables a quick getaway.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Dec 2, 2011

rift energy nuff said

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7368 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I'm sensing you guys aren't taking this seriously.

Sig.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Dec 2, 2011

i'm videogame famous

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Dec 2, 2011

I play videogames wearing a diaper. I also wear one of those fancy hats with cans attached in order to stay fully hydrated. The name of the game is dedication. TO STAY ON TOPIC THOUGH

Question 1) Building influences include Berlin Wall & The Great Wall Of China. I am also a fan of the picket fence from Huck Finn.

Question 2) Got my start from my uncle, Mr. Bill Ding. EVER HEARD OF HIM? I would hope so. He invented the building.

Question 3) Yeah, I got the oversized legos though. My fine motor skills to date are a little off. I play with a PS3 controller 3 times the size of a "normal" one.

Question 4) I knocked over other kids block towers. Bitches aint shit at building compared to me and they should understand that.

Question 5) I've had dreams of video games, and dreams of building walls, but I NEVER in my lifetime imagined the combination of the two.

Question 6) I love Antonio Gates. Not so much Bill Gates. Learned a lot about Watergate. Mixed feelings on this one.

Question 7) INSTINCTS.

Question 8) The secret of my success is icing my crotch with a bag of peas. You may ask "what does this do to improve you wall building technique?" to which I respond "Give it a try"

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Dec 2, 2011

the picket fence is from tom sawyer

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (32 Views)
0 Likes