Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: SoccerStud- Lombax Warrior 92 posts

Letter to LBI

14 replies 346 views Edited Jan 26, 2013
My complaint about LBI

On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of LBI's crotchets. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: I, hardheaded cynic that I am, don't need to tell you that all LBI wants is to yield this country to the forces of darkness, oppression, and tyranny. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that besides being blatantly sexist towards the female gender, it is totally high-handed. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that one of its favorite tricks is to create a problem, then offer the solution. Naturally, it's always its solutions that grant it the freedom to remake the world to suit its own out-of-touch needs, never the original problem. Now that this letter has come to an end, I truly hope you walk away from it realizing that LBI, ever the drama queen, has been shrieking about how it is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Letter to LBI

Jan 26, 2013

I agree with every bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (332 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Re: Letter to Samokoske

Jan 26, 2013

SoccerStud- wrote:
My complaint about LBI

On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at of of this forums crotchets. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: I, light-hearted optomist that I am, don't need to tell you that all Samokoske wants is to yield this community to the forces of darkness, oppression, and anarchy. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that besides being blatantly sexist towards the female gender, he is totally off his rocker. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that one of his favorite tricks is to create a problem, then offer the solution, and re-neg on it anyway. Naturally, it's always the solutions that grant  the freedom to remake the world to suit his own out-of-touch needs, never the original problem. Now that this letter has come to an end, I truly hope you walk away from it realizing that Samokoske, ever the drama queen, has been shrieking about he is a master of forum politics, IP tracking software to stalk you, and other undeveloped human capabilities such as apparent logic, and anger managaement.

I edited it just a little. Thought it pertained nicely to a situation I recently dealt with.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Letter to LBI

Jan 26, 2013
Too bad LBI is gone....
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior