Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Re: Not Listening to WH Vets Ended LBI

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Nah, we don't. We just know that with word of mouyh and a working game at launch that was more or less just as awesome as Warhawk was this game would have done well. Nevermind the pricepoint we are not even going there at this point. Everything wrong was done in the most efficient way possible. It's almost as if they wanted to bork everything that was ever good about the last game. None of us think we sell the game by ourselves. But just as with Warhawk when people like a game instead of despise it good things happen. Look at Demon's Souls. Look at all kinds of little projects like Flower. Never underestimate the power of a positive fanbase. This one was not positive at all for many reasons.

Please use plain text.
Message 441 of 928 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

I'm going to butt my 2 cents into this. You don't like the game? Then get the **bleep** out . I'm so sick and tired of the haters. Let people who Enjoy the game enjoy it!

Please use plain text.
Message 442 of 928 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Oct 19, 2012
the way you "vets" are going on you'd think LBi just castrated your most prized organ! you lot need to grow up...this game was never intended to be warhawk 2!

I actually applaud LBi for having the nutz to do something different instead of rehashing the same gameplay over and over again! I bet if after 5 years of waiting for starhawk and they actually did just rehash warhawk most of you "vets" would still be crying about something!!

if you dont like it dont play it and to create a thread saying a big f*** you to LBi smacks of immatuarity beyond belief so again grow up folks....its just a game and i'm fookin luvin it!
Please use plain text.
Message 443 of 928 (151 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Oct 19, 2012

GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 444 of 928 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Oct 19, 2012
The reason this game failed is because the noobs didn't want to learn any skill all they did is cry nerf this nerf that this is way overpowered. So the real reason is that everything was noobiified so much that the game play is so easy that the game is boring.
GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 445 of 928 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Wow what a bunch of arrogant **bleep** on this thread xD Kudos AZY and Gremlin how **bleep** sad are the "I told you so" crowd. I give up on the Warhawk community I see its still full of **bleep** morons :-(
Please use plain text.
Message 446 of 928 (210 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Re: Starhawk through the days of our lives.

Oct 19, 2012
I'm freakyevil and I approve this message.
GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 447 of 928 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Good stuff :up:
Please use plain text.
Message 448 of 928 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
64 posts

Oct 19, 2012

for someone who dislikes the game you put a lot of effort into slagging it off! why? dont you have anything better to do? getting sick of reading this mince!! plz nun just go back to space where no one can hear you

Please use plain text.
Message 449 of 928 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
4093 posts

Oct 19, 2012

You fan boys can continue to cry, just like you have since the private beta.  The truth is the truth.  The game sucks, it didn't sell, LBI got fired.  Had they made a game much more similar to WH, that wasn't totally noobified, the vets would have bought the game, recommended the game and all the people that played the game over the course of a 5 month beta (that didn't improve **bleep**)....would have bought the game.

It wasn't coincidence that Sony spent $12 on advertising this crap game.  They played it, realized it was terrible and decided to not waste any money on it.  This was apparent when LBI started laying people off only weeks after the game launched.

You think thousands of people will be playing this game everyday in 5 years.....LOL.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 450 of 928 (181 Views)