Sep 11 2012
By: Lightning__V Lombax Warrior 100 posts

Limit Vehicles and Turrets!

76 replies 172 views Edited Sep 11, 2012
I'm sick and tired of having people spam Vehicles out on the field, completely out numbering the opposing team. For example: In clan battles it all boils down to who can get the hawk pads/ tank pads up the fastest then base ravage the other clan before they have a chance at fighting back. Which completely NEGATES strategy, thus results to none satisfying game play on both sides. LBI, you guys NEED to seriously look at this because clan battles are becoming less and less fun. Ground Pounder becomes Tanks vs. Infantry or Hawks vs. Infantry. And spamming turrets everywhere? Need I say more? Turret Jammer is not the solution in a small or large room of players.
Message 1 of 77 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Re: Limit Vehicles and Turrets!

Sep 11, 2012
I have brought up this problem MULTIPLE times and many others have agreed, LBI needs to address this issue.
Message 2 of 77 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Lightning__V wrote:
I'm sick and tired of having people spam Vehicles out on the field, completely out numbering the opposing team. For example: In clan battles it all boils down to who can get the hawk pads/ tank pads up the fastest then base ravage the other clan before they have a chance at fighting back. Which completely NEGATES strategy, thus results to none satisfying game play on both sides. LBI, you guys NEED to seriously look at this because clan battles are becoming less and less fun. Ground Pounder becomes Tanks vs. Infantry or Hawks vs. Infantry. And spamming turrets everywhere? Need I say more? Turret Jammer is not the solution in a small or large room of players.

You should play WH instead.

Vehicles are limited.

Message 3 of 77 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Turret Jammer is solution enough. Base Ravaging is as much a part of Starhawk as the BnB system. If you don't like it/can't overcome it then you're just playing the wrong game.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 4 of 77 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 11, 2012

This isn't a bad idea. 

Not only does it offer balance to games, but it will make the ground game just as important as the air game.

I'd say 4 hawks per team should be enough. After all, there are not that many pickups for hawks.

Message 5 of 77 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

gs94 wrote:

This isn't a bad idea. 

Not only does it offer balance to games, but it will make the ground game just as important as the air game.

I'd say 4 hawks per team should be enough. After all, there are not that many pickups for hawks.

no no no ,theres no need to go all Battlefield on us and limit the amount of planes each team has,people stop trying to take away from the game,flight is one of the core pillars of this game,most people feel like hawks r overpowered when the right pilot is n the air and i agree with that sortof but taking away from the game is not the answer.I say give the groundpounders an overpowered vehicle to use mainly against hawks or other vehicles.Give goundpounders a car faster than the razorback with mounted rockets on the roof that can only lock-on hawks and tanks.Id even like the flak tank idea someone mentioned previously but i think a car would be much cooler,almost anything is better than limiting the freedom a player has in-game

Message 6 of 77 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Sep 11, 2012

transforming car ftw!!!

Message 7 of 77 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Detroitmademe wrote:

gs94 wrote:

This isn't a bad idea. 

no no no ,theres no need to go all Battlefield on us and limit the amount of planes each team has,people stop trying to take away from the game,flight is one of the core pillars of this game,most people feel like hawks r overpowered when the right pilot is n the air and i agree with that sortof but taking away from the game is not the answer.I say give the groundpounders an overpowered vehicle to use mainly against hawks or other vehicles.Give goundpounders a car faster than the razorback with mounted rockets on the roof that can only lock-on hawks and tanks.Id even like the flak tank idea someone mentioned previously but i think a car would be much cooler,almost anything is better than limiting the freedom a player has in-game

Get real bro lol 

In clan battles, it all boils down to who can get up the hawks the fastest. After that,  the team with more hawks wins, even if it means no one being in the ground. If you ask me, thats pretty retarded. How can  a game be balanced if you can't regulate the most powerful vehicle in the game? Limiting vehicles is good.

Message 8 of 77 (134 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9984 posts

Sep 11, 2012

batenswytch wrote:

Lightning__V wrote:

You should play WH instead.

Vehicles are limited.

And watched very closely as their spawns are static, making them death traps many times.

Thats why B&B is better, but if it was a combination of the two I think it would be perfect.  player chosen vehicle spawn locations, game chosen vehicle ratio.  Or even as a server option, you know I love those.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 9 of 77 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

gs94 wrote:

Detroitmademe wrote:

gs94 wrote:

This isn't a bad idea. 

Get real bro lol 

In clan battles, it all boils down to who can get up the hawks the fastest. After that,  the team with more hawks wins, even if it means no one being in the ground. If you ask me, thats pretty retarded. How can  a game be balanced if you can't regulate the most powerful vehicle in the game? Limiting vehicles is good.

not really,it depends on who ur playing ,it ur fault if u choose to go into battle against a clan with better pilots than urs,i havent played n many games where its over within the first 5 minutes like u say,theres over 15 skills to choose from,at least 5 diff weapons,a variety of vehicles not to mention build and battle,and u cant overcome a few hawks?no u get real,i was just n game 1 on 4 in the air and i managed,theres plenty of ways u can counter pilots,u and ur clan should seriously consider stepping ur game up.i havent heard one elite player say"o well they got thier hawks and tanks up first so its surely over" no u regroup and u counter it. 

Message 10 of 77 (128 Views)