Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
517 posts

Re: Lone wolf/trophy SERVER

Apr 25, 2013
I don't think PLYMCO has a problem with the trophy server. Besides no matter what game you buy there will always be trophy boosters, also this trophy is kind of impossible to get since no one ever sets up a dogfight server (Except for the community).
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 49 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Alright, notified the mods.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 49 (144 Views)
PlayStation MVP
47451 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

Soar2344 wrote:
I don't think PLYMCO has a problem with the trophy server. Besides no matter what game you buy there will always be trophy boosters, also this trophy is kind of impossible to get since no one ever sets up a dogfight server (Except for the community).

I'm not a personal fan of boosting for the trophies but there are dozens of threads across the different games community's on the Sony boards for the very same thing so I don't think Sony has a problem with it.   This is one of those "i'm not going to do it but I don't see the point in objurgating people over it"

Velvet reported his own thread so if there is a problem we will find out.    

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 49 (137 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Apr 25, 2013

RubiconAlpha wrote:

Wow, cannot believe that someone is opening inviting players to pad for trophies on the official forums for the game. As someone that worked hard to earned their platinum trophy within the first month after the game’s release, this topic should be completely deleted from the forum and the player(s) who host such servers, banned from the PlayStation servers and it's forums.

This not only goes against the “terms of use” the owner of the game has agreed to, it just plain wrong to be talking about padding on the forums to help others “earn” some of the harder ones.

As GremlinKlown and others pointed out, many of those trophies can be attained in co-op mode and even the “Lone Wolf” one shouldn’t be that hard if you had some skill.

A sad day indeed as others pointed out and players of this game used to be banned from both the forums and online for things less offensive than this.

Where’s the mods when you need them?

Even more disappointed a PlayStation MVP and leader of one of Starhawk's biggest clans wouldn't speak out against such actions here on these forums and instead invite him to let them know when the joined the Platinum club. :smileysad:

Its cause its BHD, BHD is god tier around here.

And now with 3 times more MVP power, there is no hope left.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 49 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Apr 25, 2013
mrdurant35 Wastelander
Apr 24
He can't take on Arvada or any other good pilot for sheet. All bus can do is go into stealth right when he sees a pilot better than him go up in the air I'd like to see him in a gatekeeper match..

And why are you bringing me into this? I use to be against use of stealth and shield but when everyone else is using it or throwing up 32 flak turrets I may as well use it too.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 49 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:
mrdurant35 Wastelander
Apr 24
He can't take on Arvada or any other good pilot for sheet. All bus can do is go into stealth right when he sees a pilot better than him go up in the air I'd like to see him in a gatekeeper match..

And why are you bringing me into this? I use to be against use of stealth and shield but when everyone else is using it or throwing up 32 flak turrets I may as well use it too.

He pulled like a 3-12 or was it 2-14 in WH, slapped so bad by such noob pilots.

So I don't know why you need to explain anything to him.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 49 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Bus most everybody knows your a beast pilot! don't let that get to you.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 49 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 25, 2013

bus_driver68 wrote:

You finally broke on the stealth and shield? Keep avoiding the Flak spam though. Unless it's under a bubble shield.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 49 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
934 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 25, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

bus_driver68 wrote:

You finally broke on the stealth and shield? Keep avoiding the Flak spam though. Unless it's under a bubble shield.

Avoid flak?

Didn't you know his nickname is Flak Driver?

Edit:  This thread has run it's course and will now be locked.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 49 (100 Views)
0 Likes