Nov 28 2012
By: Phillyblunz Keyblade Wielder 9630 posts

MBB fun server up

9 replies 113 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

sorry it went up a bit late cause I was on the phone with tech support for like an hour!!!!

password FUN

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 1 of 10 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Re: MBB fun server up

Nov 28, 2012
Late but gg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 28, 2012

yeah GG.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 3 of 10 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I thought it said it had a password?  I was going to hop in after our clan battle.

Hey bring the guys and gals by the community night tonight Philly.  Its a bit groundy tonight. 

Message 4 of 10 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I thought it said it had a password?  I was going to hop in after our clan battle.

Hey bring the guys and gals by the community night tonight Philly.  Its a bit groundy tonight. 

I put the password in the title, its always FUN.

Is there another way to make the match unranked without a password?

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 5 of 10 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I think you can just uncheck the box :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 10 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Phillyblunz wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I think you can just uncheck the box :smileyhappy:

I tried but it was greyed out.  Maybe number of players affects it?  I had 16 players max.  the other day tried with 8 players max, both times i could not make it unranked until I put a password on.

Once you enter a password the check box becomes interactive.

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 7 of 10 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I should know I set up enough rooms lol.  I know one thing, if you put your clan tag on both sides it makes it unranked (that is how I set up BHD's clan battle warmup servers).

I think you are right though, I remember trying to make something unranked once before and it wouldn't let me.

Message 8 of 10 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9630 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Clan tag on both sides

How does the balance work then?  Have you only tried it with your clan?

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 9 of 10 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50105 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Phillyblunz wrote:

Clan tag on both sides

How does the balance work then?  Have you only tried it with your clan?

Yeah i've only done it with BHD on both sides but it keeps it balanced as people join.  

Message 10 of 10 (59 Views)
0 Likes