Fender Bender
2611 posts

Re: MODS! Help us help you by building a strong Starhawk community.

Nov 14, 2012
I was on mobile. Thats why I only copied that part, mobile cut and paste sucks for me, ANYWAYS, not to troll anyone or anything just saying sometimes somethings don't follow an ethos or hidden meaning. They're just a joke. Not beliefs.

Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 154 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I do.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 154 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
I've been watching it,  this thread right?    It started off a bit harsh toward the game devs for my personal tastes and then went to troll a player (yeah I know who jay is but still lol) hence me just reading and not posting.

Pilgrim that's all in good humor like the Starhawk roast thread. After all it is DEmotivational posters. I'll echo Bates statement.....you have to lighten up bro. I'm not asking you to change your beliefs or anything just be a little more open minded and have fun.

I had to edit in the rest of my comment there, it had something that was a bigger reason I avoided the thread then the part you kept :smileywink:.

That being said I never complained anywhere on the forums about that thread or its idea (I didn't even talk about it until in this discussion today) nor did I ask the mods to do anything to it.   I didn't like the ethos going on in the first page of the thread so I just left it alone......not sure what you would have me do differently?

And....TRYING hard to stay on topic, do you have any other ideas for community based things we can turn into contests?   Things that don't lead to people being trolled are preferable :smileywink:.  

Participate?  Do your own demotivationals in a tenor you would find appropriate, yet are still funny?  :smileywink:  Which could, in turn, shift the feel of the thread in a less 'roasting' direction?  Add a different feel and flavor to the jokes?

That's why I dug up an old Warhawk Demotivational.  Not all of them used actual screen shots, or skewered someone specifically.  Some used images that could be associated with the game, but weren't OF the game, and simply made fun of a 'truth'.

Like the one with the fighter pilot flying with no hands and it said:  ABBO:  To add insult to injury, he does it with no hands. 

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 154 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I just do it for the lulz
Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 154 (51 Views)
0 Likes