Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

Shade Warrior, nice!

Message 751 of 820 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Online
13631 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012
Message 752 of 820 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/29/2012
Online
2652 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

oh hey its here.

 

aqua green huh?? thats different.

 

shade warrior??

 

i like it


Message 753 of 820 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Online
4726 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

GOW messaged me to let me know that you guys had won, great job!

 

Enjoy your new ranks, and congrats to you.  And congrats to all who participated.

 

Also, I had no idea pink was an option!  I just used the color that GOW suggested!  I support a pink vote in future events! LOL


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 754 of 820 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Online
13631 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

GOW messaged me to let me know that you guys had won, great job!

 

Enjoy your new ranks, and congrats to you.  And congrats to all who participated.

 

Also, I had no idea pink was an option!  I just used the color that GOW suggested!  I support a pink vote in future events! LOL


Iknow its extremely unlikly, but is it possible to change mine to pink? 

 

Hey...a girl can hope, can't she?

Message 755 of 820 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 11/02/2010
Online
4726 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Iknow its extremely unlikly, but is it possible to change mine to pink? 

 

Hey...a girl can hope, can't she?


I'm sticking with what GOW sent me.  Plus, "team unity" and all that, right!? Maybe GOW will run another one of these and the color can change.. and you can win again!


Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 756 of 820 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

I see the new names are in affect!   The color green I chose was based on the winning teams vote. I know phoenix wanted pink but the rest kind of wanted green and nuetral.  The shade I chose was as close as could get to the green hue on the shade warrior tribe in Starhawk. Hence the name for your rank as well. I hope you guys like it!

Message 757 of 820 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/05/2010
Online
13631 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

Tempest_Fire wrote:

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Iknow its extremely unlikly, but is it possible to change mine to pink? 

 

Hey...a girl can hope, can't she?


I'm sticking with what GOW sent me.  Plus, "team unity" and all that, right!? Maybe GOW will run another one of these and the color can change.. and you can win again!


OK...

 

Next winner gets pink names then :smileytongue:

Message 758 of 820 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012

Will it be the same teams? I really liked my team.

Message 759 of 820 (96 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: EXCLUSIVE Forum Tournament!

Nov 19, 2012
Beautiful green. Kinda minty!
Message 760 of 820 (89 Views)
Reply