Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
50 posts

Re: Merry Christmas guys! What game's did you get?

Dec 31, 2012

Message 71 of 74 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 31, 2012
the newest one is ridiculously thin. it has a slider for a loading tray. and its plastic and flimsy, although mechanically superior, there are things about it that are kinda.... meh.

also, dude. stop spamming the forums.

this is me helping
Message 72 of 74 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
the newest one is ridiculously thin. it has a slider for a loading tray. and its plastic and flimsy, although mechanically superior, there are things about it that are kinda.... meh.

also, dude. stop spamming the forums.

I'd take a phatty over the super slim any day, however I decided to get the superslim instead. Nice system. Surprsingly quiet, my phat was quite loud, perhaps the thermal paste wore out on the previous one seeing how loud the fans were.

Message 73 of 74 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 1, 2013
Yea. I also read that the wireless reciever was stronger, and the obvious much larger HDD. The onoy things that kinda bug me about most PS3s though is how progressively worse they've alk been getting.

From 4 USB ports to 2. None in the back. Only 2 models were backwards compatible. For a limited time only. Reverting each system's button schemes from graze to touch to buttons. Loading trays from seamless smooth to a little less smooth insert slot to full on plastic slider.

As for the noise. It got from bad to SWEET! To something tolerable, but still a little noisy.

this is me helping
Message 74 of 74 (57 Views)
0 Likes