Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Face of the WWE
1991 posts

Re: Mlg Top 16 CONGRATULATIONS

Nov 18, 2012

shawn_z wrote:
nice spelling, junior.

and sertyla lol we've played 3 games together in usa v eu, you kinda stunk at starhawk :smileysad:

Sorry, Shawn I can't hear you at the top of the leaderboard. 

One Time and current reigning "Face of WWE" Champion
Message 71 of 321 (186 Views)
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Nov 18, 2012

AmnesiaHazeMMXI wrote:
Yeah money is money GS.
Stupid is also stupid though.

And Leemco is distinctivly average.
Especially when you consider he has played warhawk and starhawk religiously every day for 5 years.

leemco just had to go on splitscreen with his two alts and be on the other team to make it even. He doesn't have to actually play the game . He spent 100+ hours helping them out for no reason. 

Anyway good luck to MLG team 1. Gs and shawn are in that team and they are pretty sound folk.

And NO. No matter how many times you ask me ColdEmbrace, Shawn_Z and smartest - I will NOT ring for you. I know (like you said) I'm the best and I could carry your whole team and go 169-0 with nothing but the repair tool and the rift bomb which isn't even in the game, but I don't have the time in my schedule. So stop sending me messages every 10 minutes GAWSH fanboys. 

UK>USA.... you get this sh&*tty tournament, our football (yes, football) is 10x better. Suck on it beeches go and shoot a possum and wear it as a hat to your next game of hand-egg...... or whatever you people do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 321 (188 Views)
Sackboy
347 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Stabby kicked me out of sss because i called him a **bleep** in a voice chat :smileysad:

I wanted to stay humble, get my money and leave this forum but i just cant. i have to see how bu.tthurt the losers are. 

stabby put just as much time in this tourny as the rest of us. but instead of playing he was crying from the sidelines. but sony didnt give af.

megacarlos tried to cheat me, and these forum losers actually thought he was good. didnt he say that he was gonna beat up anybody that took his money?  thats alotta **bleep** whoppin. i wonder what team hes cheering for?

Message 73 of 321 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Nov 18, 2012

eViL_NcARnaTE- wrote:
Stabby kicked me out of sss because i called him a **bleep** in a voice chat :smileysad:

I wanted to stay humble, get my money and

because you didn't like prometheus and didn't respect this big babies. Request join again I have forgiven you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 74 of 321 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 18, 2012
all the old guys sound upset that theyre not young and dont have free time anymore :smileysad:
Message 75 of 321 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
347 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Na sorry stabby, i got blops2. Dont really care about starhawk or sss.

Iress and balls can u tell us for the 100th time how much weve made again? I keep forgetting but i know u guys are keeping track. Actually balinsbane made a nice chart showing hrs played. So can u guys calculate how much money each player in the top16 was each getting a hr? U guys seem like u need something to do?

Speaking of balins... da.mn i wonder how long it took to make that chart and all those calculation all just so lbi, mlg, ssm, this forum, and everyone else basically said we dont really give af.

Same with durant, he felt so owned that he tried to get the whole thing shut down. How do u boost and still lose? He told me he was destined for $1500. More like destined for nothing.

Btw team 1 seems alil cocky... shawnz is talking a whole lot of **bleep** on here recently. Lol gs what have u done to my angel.
Message 76 of 321 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Nov 18, 2012

xColdEmbrace wrote:

chemicalgroom wrote:

This thread is a shinning example that people who can't spell are more likely to win videogame tournaments.

You do realize you misspelled "shinning".

My bad. You seem to be a bright young man. How do you spell "irony"?

Message 77 of 321 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 18, 2012
iJourney

this is me helping
Message 78 of 321 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5027 posts

Nov 18, 2012

shawn_z wrote:
all the old guys sound upset that theyre not young and dont have free time anymore :smileysad:

If they don't have free time, then how can they play Starhawk and post on the boards? A paradox, a paradox, a most ingenious paradox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhJKzI1u48

Message 79 of 321 (120 Views)
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 18, 2012
"Btw team 1 seems alil cocky... shawnz is talking a whole lot of **bleep** on here recently. "

lol i just felt like trolling the forum for once. every time i come on here someone is saying how everyone in the top 16 is a cheater, a padder, sucks at the game. figured i would try and rile a few people up

this goon guy really is an idiot though
Message 80 of 321 (95 Views)
0 Likes