Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: Modern WallFare

Jan 10, 2013
Not pointless, but one must ask.... what kind of discussion? An appropriate one would be "the sorry state of pubs, and what can we do to rectify bad behaviour?"

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 113 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
Not pointless, but one must ask.... what kind of discussion? An appropriate one would be "the sorry state of pubs, and what can we do to rectify bad behaviour?"

What is wrong with public games?  I find them very relaxed and fun for the most part.

I like to drop into groups of enemies and see how long I can survive without firing any weapons or attacking in any way.

I may use jetpack for this as well.

It gives me a good chance to find new players for my clan, I can work on the weapons I never use as I find them fairly ineffective.

Sometimes I will sneak up on players in my Grizzly, because I dont attack when they notice me many times they think I'm on their team, then we approach a group of their team mates who open fire on me and the guy I am tailing thinks they are shooting at him!  Oh the lol's sometimes.

Public games are awesome for the most part, if someone is running around uselessly send them a message or drop them a vehicle, or go pick them up in a RB, show them how to place mines or where they are, etc, etc.

We create our own reality, at least we can.

(Even if you notice the enmy team is losing badly go drop them some weapons or a grizzly, let the enemy kill you once or twice but kinda avoid a bit so they start to get the hang of it, etc.  Silver linings and all that, why so many people gotta be so competitive all the time?  Make it your goal to improve the state of the server you are in, even if it means dieing a lot)

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 113 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Dude, the noobie roomie I hosted last friday srsly put me in a hissy fit. I thanked my lucky stars was a full server, but between the 4 preteen mexican kids with the loud houses, and a verbally abusive bigot, I hated serving that day.

Also the outposts on our base, and the 4 corrals are a bit excessive.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 113 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Oh. yea. the 4 corrals huddled in the same spot. cause 4 spread out in random places in the map is at least halfway tolerable.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 113 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Pubs are the furthest thing from awesome
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 113 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I leave my mic off for a reason in Pubs.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 113 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8325 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Well yeah I gotta find fresh meat somewhere for MBB.

And I dont mind helping people who dont know how to play so I am a special case apparently.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 113 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Jan 11, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

Are you kidding? half the fun of online games is hearing people getting yelled at for playing a video game instead of doing their chores. I have heard some outlandish stuff while playing online.:robotlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 113 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Dark-Quaker wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

Are you kidding? half the fun of online games is hearing people getting yelled at for playing a video game instead of doing their chores. I have heard some outlandish stuff while playing online.:robotlol:

My mic being off has no impact on what I can hear :smileyhappy:

I would get insta-banned from PSN if my mic were on given my low tolerance for idiocy.

Kinda like when bus_driver always gets into fights with the biggest moron on the server....but worse :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 113 (137 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Jan 11, 2013

My mic being off has no impact on what I can hear :smileyhappy:

I would get insta-banned from PSN if my mic were on given my low tolerance for idiocy.

Kinda like when bus_driver always gets into fights with the biggest moron on the server....but worse :smileytongue: 

Thats true. I often have my mic on mute because mostly people ignore when I talk so why bother. The people on this forum and a handful of others are the only ones that respond to me. So I stopped trying.

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 113 (121 Views)
0 Likes