Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2485 posts

Re: Mown Down Warfare

Feb 1, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
If team switch is on, here are a couple fun ways to ruin someone's day, lovk them in a wall triangle, spam walls, destroy your teammate's structures, drive them off a cliff with a razorback kamikaze, raze the field in your own team's ox tank, and initiate self destruct sequence, leave them defenseless for a baserape..... its all really in case you wanna troll someone who really sucks, but honestly there are so many kids and foul players that it's nice tobjust kick back with friends here.

good luck finding real peeps here though. The place is full of rats and **bleep** kissers.

I'm a rat, fyi. I find this offensive. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Darth don't snitch on anyone! I told you that was bad! Feel free to kiss my behind though :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48128 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

HeadMonk wrote:

Last night I got called a sally on the mic by some dude upset that I'd run him over on my sidewinder. The guy had spent most of the game in the security of his tank - so not sure what his exact argument was. Anyway, I just wondered what are the forum's thoughts on how you should and shouldn't play the game. The 'right' etiquette I guess.

The following game the same guy left his tank (maybe to prove how hard he was) and spent the entire game in a bubble shield on a watchtower near a bunker and rocket launched his way to a high KDR. (shame it was a CTF game and he lost 2-0 but I guess these guys just care about KDR) But to me personally you can't go calling people out on the mic, if you sit in a shield or tank all game.

I understand there is a need for defensive players but don't understand them geting upset if I run them over. I'm after the flag and they're in my way after all. I'm on a very weak sidewinder and they have homing rockets, guys in grizzlys, tanks etc. Plus the never ending supply of mines to contend with. I need those vital spare seconds whilst they respawn.

I see other people sat in tanks on top of flags. I see people in grizzlys/jetpacks sat on the highest peaks surrounded by a shield and totally unable to get taken out. (Apart from the base raping that no doubt occurs at some point) For me thats what ruins games - people seeking an unfair advantage to nullify things.

Anyhow what are your feelings? Can I carry on running these plebs down with a clear conscience?

Don't worry about it!  That is my attitude on those type of hatemails.  Its your game, have fun playing however you see fit!

RUN EM DOWN, LET GOD SORT EM OUT!  :smileytongue:

EDIT:  I see you are new and might not be aware.  You should edit that first post of yours like i just did, skirting the swear filter in the all ages forums is a big sony no-no!   

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8228 posts

Feb 1, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

GOW71 wrote:
Just run them over.

Yep.

Sidewinder has such a small profile you should feel proud of those kills, and with the MAW being able to lock onto the SW its a risky move and not cheap as you are at a serious disadvantage.

As long as people hide in bubbles with tanks, or drop nukes and fly away, or land stealthed or shielded and stomp, etc that makes running people over one of the more skilled ways to kill someone.

So yeah run them the F over.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (97 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
If team switch is on, here are a couple fun ways to ruin someone's day, lovk them in a wall triangle, spam walls, destroy your teammate's structures, drive them off a cliff with a razorback kamikaze, raze the field in your own team's ox tank, and initiate self destruct sequence, leave them defenseless for a baserape..... its all really in case you wanna troll someone who really sucks, but honestly there are so many kids and foul players that it's nice tobjust kick back with friends here.

good luck finding real peeps here though. The place is full of rats and **bleep** kissers.

WHO LET YOU LOOK AT THE CCX CODE OF CONDUCT?  We also make a point of ambient killing one another and tools alike.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (96 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I know JayReality gets pretty upset when you use a Jetpack in Deathmatch...........but it's OK for him to use Sidewinders. Go figure.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes