Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 25 2013
By: debs999999 First Son 6 posts

Multiple Suggestions On Gameplay And Server Options

19 replies 392 views Edited Jan 25, 2013
I believe it would be nice if you could make custom load outs by picking only so many build and battle parts. It would make new strategies appear with the new custom load outs and add a challenge. Outposts should only be allowed to be built anywhere other than inside an enemies rift collection/spawn area. It would still allow people to spawn in the base but not as far in making it a little harder to "base rape". Side Winders should be a little more stable because sometimes even on a slightly sloped surface you can be knocked off or flip over. If possible if the server host wants to change the servers maps or other things he can do the create server in the menu and instead of making a whole new server it'll change to the new server layout after the current match and will notify players before so and will just go to a loading screen when it changes. I shall post more suggestions as I think of them and anyone else is welcome to post other suggestions or feedback on this topic.
Message 1 of 20 (392 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Re: Multiple Suggestions On Gameplay And Server Options

Jan 25, 2013

Thanks that is very good feedback.  I'll get to work right away.

Message 2 of 20 (387 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Glad you caught this one IRRES, I've had my hands full with the other influx of suggestions lately.
Message 3 of 20 (380 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 25, 2013
F ya ned hlp w da codng, catch me @stripclub.

#drinking#bars#stripclub

this is me helping
Message 4 of 20 (371 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Those dominicans man...

rndmjosh.png
Message 5 of 20 (366 Views)
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jan 25, 2013

PLEASE REMOVE LAG.

Message 6 of 20 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I like this

<3
Message 7 of 20 (352 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49143 posts

Jan 25, 2013

debs999999 wrote:
I believe it would be nice if you could make custom load outs by picking only so many build and battle parts. It would make new strategies appear with the new custom load outs and add a challenge. Outposts should only be allowed to be built anywhere other than inside an enemies rift collection/spawn area. It would still allow people to spawn in the base but not as far in making it a little harder to "base rape". Side Winders should be a little more stable because sometimes even on a slightly sloped surface you can be knocked off or flip over. If possible if the server host wants to change the servers maps or other things he can do the create server in the menu and instead of making a whole new server it'll change to the new server layout after the current match and will notify players before so and will just go to a loading screen when it changes. I shall post more suggestions as I think of them and anyone else is welcome to post other suggestions or feedback on this topic.

Many of us want the custom loadouts.   CHeck this out!  http://www.community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&location=fo...

We hear ya!  I wish LBI was still around to do stuff like that. 

As far as sidewinders...they are good with their balance in my opinion, it adds a layer of skill.  

Message 8 of 20 (342 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Finally 7 posts later somebody posts something helpful... ... That's bad...
Message 9 of 20 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 26, 2013

My post was helpful and had good intentions...but we currently lack funding for the maintenance phase of this project.   

Message 10 of 20 (316 Views)