Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
49157 posts

Re: My solution to "Bruiser" (A new idea)

Aug 2, 2012

I've decided that one other tweak to the bruizer would be a good tweak, 3 swipes to kill a tank not 2...that way its a lot more risky and way less OP feeling. 

That is truly the only time bruiser bothers me, if you kill me in a mech with the bruizer good for you as I was coming down to cheezball stomp you anyway :smileytongue:

Message 31 of 37 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

VICTORY!!!

Aug 4, 2012

They heard us!!!

LBI_Pete

I know lots of people here are going to be excited about this one:  Bruiser has been removed and a brand new skill has been added that allows you to start the match with a grinder.  This was something I know you have all been asking for and I’m glad I can tell you it will be included in 1.04

See it for yourself here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/An-introduction-and-details-on-Patch-1-03/m-...

It's great to hear that LBI actually hears and listens to what we say on here :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 37 (173 Views)
Wastelander
803 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Spawn with the grinder!

Message 33 of 37 (147 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1026 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Lord_Voldermort1 wrote:

Spawn with the grinder!

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/happy-epic-win.png

I'm a possum. I'm usually a nice possum, but if you show up just to spite the game, boast, or try to get the game catered to you, be warned: I bite. Have a nice day!
Message 34 of 37 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I like the spawn with a grinder instead of bruiser, makes way more sense.  But do you think it will be effective against buildings or just vehicles? Because I think it should be effective against buildings if its going to replace Bruiser.

NP - Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, FIFA 15, NHL 15, Injustice Gods Among us

Get your Portable ID!
Message 35 of 37 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
904 posts

Aug 5, 2012

I hope this means the Grinder's effectiveness against vehicles (Hawks at the very least) in increased.

Message 36 of 37 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49157 posts

Aug 6, 2012

G-Walla wrote:

I hope this means the Grinder's effectiveness against vehicles (Hawks at the very least) in increased.

I was very vocal in suggesting replacing the bruiser with a "spawn with grinder" perk.

As part of the suggestion I put in there that if we are using the perk it should cut the spoolup time in half and give us 50% more reserve ammo.....hopefully they took those suggestions into account also.

Message 37 of 37 (101 Views)
0 Likes