Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2013
By: criswipelolurmom First Son 8 posts

New DLC?

37 replies 315 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

I think it will be an awesome idea if they make like more maps and also add new vehicles like  the KT-424 but better or they can put helicoppters i the game well idk its just sounded pretty cool in my opionion 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 38 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: New DLC?

Jan 2, 2013
Welcome to the starhawk community my friend.

Unfortunately, there will be no more dlc. The developer of this game, LBI, got laid off. Their is nobody to make the dlc.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 38 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Good ideas though!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 38 (305 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 2, 2013

awww sucks :smileysad:(((

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 38 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Jan 2, 2013
If LBI was still workingon this game, I would like to have a dropship, spider like vehicles, a 3 round burst weapon, and a ACP. Too bad they got laid off.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 38 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Dammit supert you weren't suppose to tell him that you dope.

rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 38 (259 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Probably shouldn't start this again, but anyone else thinking how much this SUCKS. The game hasn't been out that long. Just over six months. Some genius decided to release it in May alongside games like Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3 when there weren't many reasons to buy Starhawk at full retail price. Then there was press about free DLC. Now that we've had Christmas and activity has picked up a little, we're explaining to newcomers there isn't any DLC or even support. The game was a big flop and the devs got laid off. Nobody is making anything and the game is a dead fish. Better go back to playing CoD! What BS from Sony this is! 

The game is with Santa Monica. They can decide to do something. I don't think you need the original devs for some DLC. Did Incognito support Warhawk for all its years?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 38 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Darkuser999 wrote:

Probably shouldn't start this again, but anyone else thinking how much this SUCKS. The game hasn't been out that long. Just over six months. Some genius decided to release it in May alongside games like Max Payne 3 and Diablo 3 when there weren't many reasons to buy Starhawk at full retail price. Then there was press about free DLC. Now that we've had Christmas and activity has picked up a little, we're explaining to newcomers there isn't any DLC or even support. The game was a big flop and the devs got laid off. Nobody is making anything and the game is a dead fish. Better go back to playing CoD! What BS from Sony this is! 

The game is with Santa Monica. They can decide to do something. I don't think you need the original devs for some DLC. Did Incognito support Warhawk for all its years?

that's a bit skewed, but the noobs are enjoying the game. let's at least be inviting, and show them what we know. hopefully santa monica will hear our plight and do something about it. in the meanwhile this is the only thing we can do.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 38 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Jan 3, 2013

thesupertman wrote:

Unfortunately, there will be no more dlc. The developer of this game, LBI, got laid off. Their is nobody to make the dlc.

Goddang Supert you're so negative, you've got to be more positive, like Spacenun

/Sarcasm.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 38 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

armyluke wrote:

thesupertman wrote:

Goddang Supert you're so negative, you've got to be more positive, like Spacenun

/Sarcasm.

They are the same person.

Spacenun = sober account

SuperT = medicated account.

He must've logged into the SuperT account by mistake just now.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 38 (222 Views)