Aug 04 2011
By: Celsus I Only Post Everything 1090 posts

New Vehicle

3 replies 9 views Edited Aug 4, 2011

News posting saying they will be revealing in the gamecon thing this month over in the land of strudel.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/hands-on-starhawk

Welcome to Craibwoud

LBP2: U.S.S. OK
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Re: New Vehicle

Aug 4, 2011

Thanks for the link, I can't think though what it could be. I would think it would have to do something with defending though, reason is because I don't think we need another vehicle to get us to places. We have that Jet Bike, the Jeep and the Flying Mech which I'm assuming (Correct me if I'm wrong) Can fly two people in Starhawk. But now that i think of it I can see a flying Vehcle that can carry around 4 people.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Aug 5, 2011

JLP_M wrote:

Thanks for the link, I can't think though what it could be. I would think it would have to do something with defending though, reason is because I don't think we need another vehicle to get us to places. We have that Jet Bike, the Jeep and the Flying Mech which I'm assuming (Correct me if I'm wrong) Can fly two people in Starhawk. But now that i think of it I can see a flying Vehcle that can carry around 4 people.

We always need a Tank. I dont care if they replace the iconic main cannon with a mini-gun(like the ones from the WH Dropship), I just want a tank.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Yeah I was kind of figuring it was the tank since they kept hinting at it, and they have shown the plane, bike, and jeeps. I think I would not want to lose the cannon single shot for a mini gun, that just makes it far less powerful looking even if the gun isn't...just love the "boom!" of a cannon...I would love to see a railgun like tank with huge treds, more than one station, and I would also love to see teh APC and a larger, slower airship...plus FTLofG can we get those massive spaceships for real this time, nothing more annoy than the lame Jobe treatment of those ships that I purchsed the game for to only get a crashed on on the final update when they vanished from replying to any and all emails about further updates.

Welcome to Craibwoud

LBP2: U.S.S. OK
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes