May 18 2013
By: thesupertman Treasure Hunter 6552 posts

New maps!!

63 replies 282 views Edited May 18, 2013
If I was in change of making maps for starhawk, it would have been a better game!

I would make a lava map. It would have a volcano in the center that would explode every 10 minutes. The map would be flooded with lava, blocking some paths, and creating a no fly zone (too much ash, it would damage the hawk) over the volcano. After a few minutes it would return back to normal.

I would have also made a map that is made up of two floating cities (one city for each team) and at points of the map there would be control panels that could control bridges in-between the two cities.

Also another space map. In the middle of the map there would be a contol room. A button in the room would contol the gravity of the map. Lol imagine Rifters and outcasts floating around.

Or maybe a map with a indestructible giant vehicle in it that drives around automatically. You team can hack and control it.

Have any other ideas?
Message 1 of 64 (282 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Re: New maps!!

May 18, 2013
Supposedly, we were supposed to get a Fire and Snow planet.
Message 2 of 64 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 18, 2013

I like these suggestions a lot. Especially the one you mentioned about the Ash, forcing Hawks to go into Mech mode giving the ground troopers some time to build up a defense and gain a little more area of the map rather then just being completely dominated endlessly.

It makes me so mad when i think about it, All my favourite games that i consider to be uniquely different from others get cut early and have little dlc. Very annoying.

photo goodstuf_zps22aa784c.png
Message 3 of 64 (249 Views)
Wastelander
606 posts

May 18, 2013

DANG IT SUPERT YOU GOT MY HOPES UP FOR A NEW UPDATE!

Beast Montages and Ownage - YouTube.com/PSNmrdurant35

Message 4 of 64 (233 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

May 18, 2013
@Durant: You and me Both.

For gatekeeper, the Score gate should be placed RIGHT above the Valcano. So if it is erupting, the game turns into a TDM where both teams have to protect the ball for a certain amount of time. Giving both sides a chance to change the tides of the game.It would have to erupt more frequently in GK so its more interesting :smileytongue:

And if this did exist, it would have to be at night so the fire stand out.
Message 5 of 64 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

May 18, 2013
Supert is teasing my mind!
Message 6 of 64 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

May 19, 2013
I want a map under the acid sea. Like a huge dome under the acid. You could sea the different alien creatures swimming through. And instead of hawks there would be submarines XD. And the dome would spring a few leaks in your home base and damage your buildings untill you repair it with welding torches. Sound color not lol? im making it up as i type this lol.
Message 7 of 64 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

May 19, 2013
lol.

I dont think they would put creatures. And a submarine?! THATS COOL!

LOVE the brocken dome thing. And i guess since it is in acid, no hawk loadouts would be used. GP, Arena, Trooper, and Lightweight.
Message 8 of 64 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

May 19, 2013
I had a dream about a Tropical map. It was shaped like a cresant(moon) and it was surrounded all by water and was on the beach. Dont ask for more details because its hard to remember dreams.
Message 9 of 64 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

May 19, 2013
You guys are coming up with great ideas!

Another:

A Giant tank. The size of Relay. You battle on top of, and inside the tank as it roles around a map area the size of basin. You can take contol of it, or destroy it.
Message 10 of 64 (195 Views)
0 Likes