New screenshots show space combat

4 replies 16 views Edited Aug 16, 2011
Message 1 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Re: New screenshots show space combat

Aug 16, 2011

I think the jetpack, now has a mounted laser cannon or something like that. I think that's a good thing. They seem to be trying to balance things out alot more so ground troops have a decent chance against everyone else. With the jetpacks this was you can't have the rocket jetpack combo. Hopefully though we can still grenade and knife.

Message 2 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 16, 2011

WHERE IS THE TANK!, you cant have a good battle without a tank, and they need online customizable characters for online, they are missing a lot of stuff that might make the game great! i hope it has something to REALY GRAB THE ATENTION TO GO BACK FOR MORE! since it is a single player its not going to have that "come back" sesation when u play warhawk, man they may just disipoint us, im just confuised for right now!

Message 3 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Aug 16, 2011

Zap25_55 wrote:

WHERE IS THE TANK!, you cant have a good battle without a tank, and they need online customizable characters for online, they are missing a lot of stuff that might make the game great! i hope it has something to REALY GRAB THE ATENTION TO GO BACK FOR MORE! since it is a single player its not going to have that "come back" sesation when u play warhawk, man they may just disipoint us, im just confuised for right now!

Please take note that Starhawk is still in the Alpha Stage, it has a long way to go before it gets to stores.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Aug 16, 2011

but if they screw it up im still playin warhawk!

Message 5 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes