Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Re: No Auto Aim Please!

Apr 9, 2013

psychoticmantis wrote:

I saw a recent video, where it seems like as you aim zoom in with your rifle it snaps to your enemy, now while I prefer that not to be in the singleplayer, I absolutely dread it being in multiplayer. When I speak about aim assist I'm really referring to troop to troop, or vehicle to troop aim assist, if there's a little AA from troop to vehicle or atleast "hawk" that's actually ok since vehicles usually have a huge advantge anyway. If there's slight aim assist, from vehicle to vehicle like in Warhawk I think that's actually a good design decision since the maps are usually so huge, but troop to troop, let's allow pure skill to determine the victor in that case. Thanks

What shooter does not have autoaim?

COD has it, and most people think its not there and they are amazing, LOL.

Warhawk had even worse full on stickey aim, at least with the snap aim you need to know how to use it effectively.

Its the repeated process of snap aiming before the bullet spread begins.

I would prefer no shooter game had aim assist but its the "Accessable" world we live in where no one wants to earn what they get, they just want it.

Its why leaderboards and ruled by stat padders and straight up cheaters.  Its not about being good or the best, its about winning by any means.  Its a sad state of affairs the kids these days.

This coming from the guy who basically discovered snap aim and exposed it to the public, I bet that video you saw was mine.

I wish we could have a real shooter where I aim my own gun, but the game developers of these days all want to be COD, that means make average or lower players feel like they are great at something, so they add crutches to hold your hand.

Its actually kind of insulting they think we are so useless they need to help us like this, I blame COD.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 31 of 43 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6542 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Dust has hardy any aim assist... And it feels weird....
Message 32 of 43 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 9, 2013

You kinda need snap for the pistol so......

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Message 33 of 43 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 9, 2013

how to solve auto aim:

the rife has a tutorial on how to use it in the first single player game,

the spread slightly lowers after a bit of use so that players have to stay scoped in for a bit longer to be effective,

shotgun has lower range removing the risk of rediculous shotty kills,

pistol is full auto and shoots rockets

Message 34 of 43 (119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Apr 10, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I think without aim assit the KR and pistol would be completely useless!

Actually when not being pulled around by snap aim the KR is actually nice and accurrate.

Just fire it at someone out of snap aim distance and see, its range is really long and the bullets move quickley.

Or just shoulder aim and dont zoom back out.  It actually feels like a shooting game when you do this, LOL.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 35 of 43 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6542 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Yah the shoulder aim thing is cool!
Message 36 of 43 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Apr 11, 2013

snap aim works for rpg too. the shooting in starhawk is easier for me than uc3 mp. speaking of uc3 one of my buddies showed me a cool move i used in starhawk for cqc. dumb fire and melee!

Message 37 of 43 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8743 posts

Apr 11, 2013

DromeKILLA wrote:

snap aim works for rpg too. the shooting in starhawk is easier for me than uc3 mp. speaking of uc3 one of my buddies showed me a cool move i used in starhawk for cqc. dumb fire and melee!

Dumb fire in starhawk?  what do you mean?

And has anyone else experienced the glitch where you press your right trigger and it swings your knife instead?

**bleep**?

Hawkfan267 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:
Message 38 of 43 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Its actually needed for the rifle. Try having a rifle fight with ff on with everybody jumping around. Its impossible. The shotgun, grinder, and rpg dont need it at all. Rpg snap aim is for noobs
Message 39 of 43 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 11, 2013

dumb fire= firing without scoping in 

just R1 no L1

Message 40 of 43 (68 Views)
0 Likes