I Only Post Everything
934 posts

Re: Normal or Pro Flight?

Apr 8, 2013

Smart-Move wrote:
Belly 1v1 2moro msg me

I don't do 1v1s anymore, unless they are on my friends list.

If you're talking about Starhawk though I gave it away to a friend at work.

photo 2lucdp0_zps66052a47.png
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 67 (183 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

velvet_123_cat wrote:

BlueKnight345 wrote:

I use CAF, I have been practicing with AF but I really suck at it.

That's why I kill you so often! I couldn't figure it out. I mean, you're really good at everything else, but I can kill you in DFs relatively easily. You will not regret switching to AF for good. Try in co-op. it's good for practice.

Also I had maybe 25 hours of flying and about 18hours of that was with normal I didn't even know I could change my flight controls I only played ground for the longest time.

But yes you are a better pilot than I am, for now. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 67 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Apr 8, 2013

^ I really need to dogfight you guys

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 67 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Lets all do that tonight or tomorrow night.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 67 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I'll be on later tonight bus, probably intoxicated, so go easy on me.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 67 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 8, 2013

i would really like to see a normal flight only deathmatch compared to a regular deathmatch of a group of people who consider them as good pilots. someone record it and post it on youtube.

nf << af << caf by the way. whereas spinning imo is not the factor that makes caf superior to af. it's the moving reticle and the better cameraangle that makes the difference.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 67 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Sorry, I was camping. Blue, 3 months till you overtake me. Highldangerius, if you see me on, send me an inv.

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 67 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Apr 8, 2013
^actual camping

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 67 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Ha, I don't know if I will be that good in three months and you fly advanced, I can hardly fly around a map on practice in AF.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 67 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8033 posts

Apr 10, 2013

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

BellyRanks wrote:

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

CAF isn't really flight, but its what you need to win.

Advanced flight is what you choose when you want to feel like you're flying a plane.
You can get good as an AF pilot but there's a ceiling you hit that doesn't allow you to maneuver, or dodge, like in CAF.

Best Pilot in game(ie Warhawk) is arguably a Pro Flight pilot. Don't care about Starhawk.

And there is no ceiling you have to learn to manipluate that controller, there are some insane turns you can pull.n

This is the Starhawk forum, and we are talking about Starhawk. Otherwise I'd be playing Warhawk and posting on the Warhawk forums.
If you don't care about Starhawk, you shouldn't waste your time reading these forums or commenting on it.
Anyways, everything I said about AF flight is true.  There is a ceiling you hit and there's nothing your opinion can do about it.  The proof is in-game.  All the top pilots and the competetive players use CAF.

It still gets me when I am chasing someone and they keep moving but I get turned around by the limits of the map.

They just keep spinning, spinning as far as they want out of bounds.  If I stay out of bounds for a few moments I explode.

How do they do it?  Does spinning break the game so bad they no longer register?  Is this why they warp/blink in and out around the screen?

How can you do this in AF?

As far as I have seen I would 9/10 good pilots fly CAF, there are the odd AF pilots that can beast but they are few and far between, and becoming less and less these days, seems many of the "Good" AF pilots even turned to CAF now.

Why is that?

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 67 (100 Views)
0 Likes