Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Dec 14, 2012

THE_MANGAAS wrote:

Romney has magic underwear, how did he not win?

This is how mangaas!

Message 581 of 2,406 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 16, 2012
It's a shame the other thread got locked, Pilgrim, but it's relevant to where it ended.

I made a new friend today, and his trophy score was Lv31

I don't know whether to continue the pursuit of trophies, or just devour the rest of my untouched games.

this is me helping
Message 582 of 2,406 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 16, 2012
the kicker? one of the games is "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn."

Google that......

this is me helping
Message 583 of 2,406 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 17, 2012
BATE!

The rap thread was pretty funny and cool. It should be linked and referenced as well. Was thinking about something rap related today and looking for that is a pain. Also hile this is relevant, Pilgrim had a thread asking about music. That belongs here.

this is me helping
Message 584 of 2,406 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 17, 2012
While I'm at it and looking to make some convo, i find that I like rap for different reasons most others do. I like it for good beats. Lately I'm listening to MC frontalot and STD. Their rhymes are super nerdy, but the beats are the reason I like it old school.

this is me helping
Message 585 of 2,406 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
BATE!

The rap thread was pretty funny and cool. It should be linked and referenced as well. Was thinking about something rap related today and looking for that is a pain. Also hile this is relevant, Pilgrim had a thread asking about music. That belongs here.

I can do that!

Message 586 of 2,406 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1101 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Whats a story boyos and Gals?!
Photobucket
Message 587 of 2,406 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
BATE!

Samo.

1)  What is this locked thread you are implying I had something to do with being locked?   Link please?

2)  I don't think Bate wants all the off topic stuff that isn't related to starhawk merged into this thread.  I'm pretty sure we had an in depth discussion in this very thread about that, which included Trawnza, last week (i'll find the post).  Unless you just mean to bring the links over to the first post.   If that is the case would you mind posting the links for Bate to make it easy for her to add?

Message 588 of 2,406 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48860 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Trawnza wrote:

Hey everyone!

Just FYI - 

Any NEW Off Topic threads created will be moved to the Off Topic section. Any threads created about different games will be moved to their own section or genre section.

This thread will be left alone (i.e no merging into it) so the conversation runs as smoothly as possible.

This thread is also meant for you all to have an opportunity to have a relaxing chat with amongst like-minded gamers. Please don't instigate/feed into fights. If it starts moving in that direction, the thread will be locked.

So, yes, keep it clean and casual. I find it's best to talk about cats. Or penguins :smileytongue:

traWnza

ps - if anyone has any questions regarding any moderation decision or policy, please contact PSForumMods. Thankeeeeee!!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Starhawk-General/Off-Topic-Thread-for-an-Off-Topic-World/m-p/...

Message 589 of 2,406 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Pilgrim, it wasn't a request to get anything merged. If that was the case I wouldn't have brought it up here, and requested the merge myself. The OP of this off topic thread has some cool links to other off topic conversations within the starhawk forums. One of thosevended upvbeing merged here, if you remember. But no. I'm just suggesting another thread that you created about music, and Gow had about homemade raps, that would be nice to get links to that OP. Please check the OP. There are cool familiarity threads there.

As for your second question about the locked thread, also, not accusing or bringing up any negativity about what occured there. But as for the tail end of that thread we were talking about trophies before it got locked. Otherwise, it was an initation of conversation pilgrim.

Don't open up old wounds. Can we carry on?

this is me helping
Message 590 of 2,406 (80 Views)
0 Likes