Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Saphira VS Toothless... that would be interesting. 


Saphira would win she has a rider.


Toothless does, too :smileywink:

 

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Hiccup-Toothless-how-to-train-your-dragon-9626230-200...


Does he use magic? Can he kill with a single word?

Message 1691 of 2,406 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
1188 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

A-JumpingJack wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Saphira VS Toothless... that would be interesting. 


Saphira would win she has a rider.


Toothless does, too :smileywink:

 

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/Hiccup-Toothless-how-to-train-your-dragon-9626230-200...


Does he use magic? Can he kill with a single word?


I was just stating a fact  :smileytongue:

 

In a fight, Saphira and Eragon would win.

Message 1692 of 2,406 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6552 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013
Lol I was on this forum all day. I missed school because I'm still sore from getting my tonsoles out.
Message 1693 of 2,406 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
3080 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Lol I was on this forum all day. I missed school because I'm still sore from getting my tonsoles out.

Good for you.

Message 1694 of 2,406 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2537 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013
I have a yellow name now! :smileyhappy: But it's hard to tell... :smileysad:
 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 1695 of 2,406 (183 Views)
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Online
7511 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013

Me too!

Message 1696 of 2,406 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50689 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 3, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:
I have a yellow name now! :smileyhappy: But it's hard to tell... :smileysad:

I like the gold trophy though...not as much as I liked your post saying you weren't going for trophies this month :smileytongue: 

 

 

Message 1697 of 2,406 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2537 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 4, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

DarthDanMan wrote:
I have a yellow name now! :smileyhappy: But it's hard to tell... :smileysad:

I like the gold trophy though...not as much as I liked your post saying you weren't going for trophies this month :smileytongue: 

 

 


I can repeat that if you want. :smileytongue:

 

I bought like 10 games last month and platinumed 3 during March Break. So that's why I had so many.

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 1698 of 2,406 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/09/2009
Offline
2537 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 4, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Me too!


For winning a GOW:A Sig contest?

 photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 1699 of 2,406 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
50689 posts
 

Re: Off Topic Thread for an Off Topic World

Apr 4, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Me too!


For winning a GOW:A Sig contest?


Now I want to snag that gold trophy for the MVP program LOL :smileytongue:    It looks really really cool. 

Message 1700 of 2,406 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes