Mar 27 2013
By: Arron_Rift Uncharted Territory 1220 posts

Open Beta Closed one year ago today...

16 replies 146 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

Just saw that I still had this on my calendar from back when I made that "Open Beta one-year anniversary" server. I'm not really planning to make a server this time though, as I don't have alot of time and it's not as special anyways (I did however ask Pilgrim if we could add a Scourge-CTF-Classic Beta to tonight's map rotation though :smileyvery-happy:).

Anyways, how many of you guys remember this? (I'm kind of wondering how many beta-testers are still around :smileytongue:)

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (146 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2521 posts

Re: Open Beta Closed one year ago today...

Mar 27, 2013

it was such a sad day for me... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (138 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

Mar 27, 2013

So the beta ended 2 years ago and yet we are still here playing and having fun, that is awesome! 

I'll do as leenail and yourself suggested and have some beta nostalgia in the community server tonight.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8063 posts

Mar 27, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

So the beta ended 2 years ago and yet we are still here playing and having fun, that is awesome! 

I'll do as leenail and yourself suggested and have some beta nostalgia in the community server tonight.

better check that math.

But I really liked some portions of the beta, I miss the old run you down from 20ft away knife most of all.

I wonder why when they made the classic beta loadout they added torps and clusters and flak, shield and stealth, that was not in the "classic beta" (For most people anyways).   

How cool would it be if we could still play a hawk loadout without those, uh the memories.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013
lol i was thinking 2011....i started playing sometime in that year :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I almost cried that morning.....

AND TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (113 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46954 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
I almost cried that morning.....

AND TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!?

don't ask me, i couldn't get the years straight never mind the day :smileytongue:

(But yes, its wednesday!)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (107 Views)
Wastelander
603 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Starhawk was so much fun during the beta days :') still is but I'm too good now lol
Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (95 Views)
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Mar 27, 2013

That would be a cool mode all the overpowered weapons seem to have been added scince the release: grinder, clusters, flak to troopn*sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8063 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I remember the good old days of us complaining about how cheap hawks were when they would quickley land, hit you with a homer and fly off before your first grenade went off.

Compared to what Air is now I long for those days, LOL.

No landing required at all anymore, just fly by out of nowhere OHK weapons of mass destruction to your base and everyone in it, lol.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes