PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Re: Open Beta's one year anniversary 2-21-13

Feb 20, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

Hahah. Yeah. The one year anniversary came and went for me, bondobeck, Lilbate and Kgirl in November.

Pics or it didn't happen :smileytongue:

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 72 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I was too drunk to take pics. I can regale you with the story of how I got the beta code though if that will suffice?

Dylan Jobe sent it direct to me via PS3, I called him a troll.

We mssged back and forth quite a bit until he convinced me he was, indeed, THEE Dylan jobe.

I squeed like a little school girl, called Bondo up, said, ERMGHERD I HAZ A SH CODES.  I IZ DOWNLOADING IT NAOW!

Bondo hangs up, tells his wife:  I'll be back in a week.  Stops in at a convenience store for beer and smokes, moves into my house for two weeks.

We didn't get to play it till like 1 am it took so long to Dl, and by then, we were pretty well shif faced.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 72 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7269 posts

Feb 20, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

I was too drunk to take pics. I can regale you with the story of how I got the beta code though if that will suffice?

We mssged back and forth quite a bit until he convinced me he was, indeed, THEE Dylan jobe.

I squeed like a little school girl, called Bondo up, said, ERMGHERD I HAZ A SH CODES.  I IZ DOWNLOADING IT NAOW!

Bondo hangs up, tells his wife:  I'll be back in a week.  Stops in at a convenience store for beer and smokes, moves into my house for two weeks.

We didn't get to play it till like 1 am it took so long to Dl, and by then, we were pretty well shif faced.

That's awesome! I got my code from Harvard Bonin on Facebook to the internal beta :smileyhappy:

I remember the first time I mancaked Dylan Jobe :smileytongue:

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 72 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Feb 20, 2013

batenswytch wrote:

Ah... the only Dylan that I met on PS3 is named something like Dylan 2XS, and I'm pretty sure I overheard him SAY he was just pretending to be Dylan...

Still, really cool that you got to talk with Dylan directly. Anyone know if he still plays his own game?

--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 72 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Oh, and btw, I wanted to confirm that this is server is to celebrate the beta becoming open to the general public, NOT the individual days that we all started (don't think I technically started until a few days after that).

So I just wanted to clarify that EVERYONE is invited to come celebrate all the fun that was had during beta, even those who started during the closed beta or even those who never played the beta at all!
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 72 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Re: Open Beta's one year anniversary 2-21-13 (sign up now!)

Feb 21, 2013

Anyone think it's interesting that the 1-yr anniversary of SH is the day after the ps4 announcement?

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 72 (89 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

Feb 21, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
I wish I had played the beta. I started to download it, but I canceled it because I thought it would be a waste of space since it would end soon. Worst mistake I ever made.

Yes it was.:cattongue:

Sweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet KittySweet Kitty

Emmett kitty is hungry.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 72 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7272 posts

Feb 21, 2013
SIGN ME UP!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 72 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Sign me up if it's on saturday!!! I'll be online all say on saterday!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 72 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Day*
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 72 (80 Views)
0 Likes