First Son
10 posts

Re: Our campaign for warhawk 2

Feb 25, 2013
Cheers Italy! Found this post on google lol! trying to keep tabs on any posts in less well known sites too :smileyhappy: Good to see peeps are interested! I got another message from Dylan Jobe via twitter on his reaction to my teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNMV1KTn5Hw and he said "The team and I are super flattered! Developing a Warhawk-2 would be fun as hell!"

Clearly interested but yeah, just need people to get on it!! <3
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 84 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I've said this before, and I'll say it again:

I'd get behind LB if they could PROMISE AND DELIVER a true sequel to Warhawk. Not a spiritual successor.  If they pulled it out for the PS4, I'd be in line Black Friday (or whenever the PS4's go on sale) at midnight.

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

But I will NOT support another half-baked catastrophe like Starhawk. Starhawk is what it is, and it should have never been hyped to the Warhawk Vets as a sequel in any sense, spiritual or otherwise. I think a lot of angst could have been allievated had it not, and LB would have still received a lot of support from the WH people.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 84 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ManlyMisfit wrote:

Starhawk noobs wanting Warhawk 2? How did this happen?

Truly, this forum has come full circle in less than a year after SH's release date.

Everything that can be discussed has been discussed, LB is gone, SMS could not care less about SH, and so the only thing left is to once again come back to the elephant in the room:  A true WH sequel and start more threads about WH vs. SH.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 84 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1220 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I agree with your point about warhawk vets. Starhawk, as much as I like it, is not Warhawk II, and had LBI realized that sooner and advertised it accordingly, I think we all would have been better off.

That said, I think the MP of Starhawk is quite good, and had the SP not stolen so much of their time and money, I think the Multiplayer would have been a success. I think blindly discarding EVERYTHING Starhawk has would be a mistake when making a hawk title.
--------------( Semi-official Starhawk Suggestion Central (Updated 09-05-12)-----------------

----------------------------------------------------Built to Destroy----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 84 (126 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Feb 26, 2013
(BEN)

These Warhawk people are so blinded and stuck in the past that to them, every aspect of Starhawk is terrible.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 84 (122 Views)
I Only Post Everything
865 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Warhawk was more polished, but Starhawk has a lot more untapped potential.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 84 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Feb 26, 2013
some people cant see past their nose.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 84 (115 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Chammond your a perfects example of your own statement. Never have i seen a post from you even hinting of you giving SH a chance hence seeing past your nose. I dont think you have even tried to "see past your nose".

In other words you sound real hypricitcal with that statement because if anyone doesnt follow that its you. You never have made any effort to even try to give anything a chance. How can one say "some people cant see past their nose" when he hasnt attempted to do so. Im not defending the people your accusing but im saying you have not right to talk.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 84 (108 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I'll say it like this. If you seriously think Starhawk is better than Warhawk then you are simply an average gamer. Starhawk is a noobed out version of Warhawk.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 84 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Warhawk sucks. Get over it. Warhawk is for noobs.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 84 (99 Views)
0 Likes