Uncharted Territory
1297 posts

Re: Our campaign for warhawk 2

Feb 26, 2013
I agreed if thats from a pilots perspective. But as a trooper im looking for fluid and smooth gameplay. Yes you warhawkers are used to the troop but to most it feels clunky. NOW if you upgrade that, meaning you take that to ps4 lol yea ummm warhawk ftw xD
Message 41 of 84 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3080 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Killer_Izac wrote:
(BEN)

What happened too Ben_drown?

Message 42 of 84 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I don't want LBI near the game unless they totally revamp their gameplay designers. People who actually play their own game. I seriously doubt LBI is going to be handed anything. They lost some change for Sony I think.

What the HD remaster really needs is a team that confides in the people who actually play the game. This doesn't need to be a blockbuster. A simple online only 30 dollar PSN update in 1080p 60fps with better textures and some effects plus more maps is all anybody really wanted. Along with some upgraded servers and such which would take most of the time.

I don't want a full blown sequel unless they listen.

Message 43 of 84 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Great idea spacenun!!!!! They should also add more vehicles and weapos!!
Message 44 of 84 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Feb 26, 2013

You guys should start a petition on one of the Petition websites floating around, you may not see the point, but a petition got Dark Souls ported over to PC, of course that had around 500,000 signatures, we'll never get that, so maybe around 100,000 signatures should be the goal.

I'd sign it.

http://www.change.org/petition

This is probably the best one.

Message 45 of 84 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 26, 2013

SpaceNun wrote:

I don't want LBI near the game unless they totally revamp their gameplay designers. People who actually play their own game. I seriously doubt LBI is going to be handed anything. They lost some change for Sony I think.

What the HD remaster really needs is a team that confides in the people who actually play the game. This doesn't need to be a blockbuster. A simple online only 30 dollar PSN update in 1080p 60fps with better textures and some effects plus more maps is all anybody really wanted. Along with some upgraded servers and such which would take most of the time.

I don't want a full blown sequel unless they listen.

And listen to the right people, not the Hawk haters, not the crybabies wanting skills to make up for their lack thereof.  And with official servers, not leaving us at the mercy of dooshy hosts.  And a game that doesn't give you points just for standing around at home, building inane crap.

And for the LOVE OF GOD.  ASSUME if it can be exploited, it WILL be exploited. If it CAN be padded, it will be padded.  Don't play the game like you're an egghead in a dev office, play the game like you're going to lie cheat and steal your arsh off to get to the top.  Then close the loopholes.  And when someone TELLS YOU how they can lie cheat and steal their arsh off all the way to the top, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Give us A TRUE sequel.  Not some hipster artsy fartsy RTS game that's wanting a piece of the 1ps CoD/BF3 market masquerading as a TRUE sequel. You will not get a piece of that market - serious COD/BF3 players play because that's their poison, its their brand of heroin.  They don't want, don't care about Warhawk, or Starhawk, never have, never will.  Stop trying to lure them in and make a game the people paying your bills and putting bread on your tables will love.

Message 46 of 84 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9934 posts

Feb 26, 2013

thesupertman wrote:
Warhawk sucks. Get over it. Warhawk is for noobs.

Seriously I dont think very many people want a game where you have to put in 2000hrs before you become ok at it.

Back when no other games were out this was acceptable, but these days I dont think it would be a good idea.

Plus giving Warhawk oldtimers an immediate headstart on everyone else would/does turn away new players, who tell their friends = domino effect.

The new Warhawk/Starhawk has to be soooo different that everyone starts out as equals, or it wil be no more popular then Warhawk or Starhawk.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Message 47 of 84 (119 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Feb 26, 2013

reserved for future use.

Message 48 of 84 (111 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50441 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

wrappy wrote:

reserved for future use.

yankees.......... :smileytongue:

To what was just said in the last 10 posts or so, you can't just "port and polish" warhawk into warhawk2 and expect success to come from it.  Success = sales.   Would I buy it, heck ya, but would the COD masses abandon their cookie cutter FPS' to get pwned by a bunch of WH vets playing this new Warhawk?  If starhawk is any example the answer is no. 

Message 49 of 84 (109 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

italyrules345 wrote:

Chammond your a perfects example of your own statement. Never have i seen a post from you even hinting of you giving SH a chance hence seeing past your nose. I dont think you have even tried to "see past your nose".

In other words you sound real hypricitcal with that statement because if anyone doesnt follow that its you. You never have made any effort to even try to give anything a chance. How can one say "some people cant see past their nose" when he hasnt attempted to do so. Im not defending the people your accusing but im saying you have not right to talk.

Ridiculous. I bought the game, FULL retail price. When I still hated the beta, when I already knew people were saying its JUST like the beta, and I have YET to turn it back in. Of course at this point thats due to indifference, and considering how worthless that game is, the money i would get from any retailer wouldnt even cover the gas cost to get there. I'm just here to bring reality to your front door, to let you know that having a previous contract terminated, poor sales, and lbi layoffs all outweigh, "I have friends who know hundreds of people, help spread the word".

Message 50 of 84 (100 Views)