Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Pistol Proficinado
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
589 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 4, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

how was it last night?? (i would've joined but i got too hung up playing some 2v2 in playstation all-stars and helping samo with demotivational posters)


I joined at around 10pm EST and we were about 10 players in the server. By 10:30, the server was full and remained so for the night (I left at around 11:45).


The matches were pretty intense. Good games everyone :smileyhappy:

 

 

@Phoenix: Do you know the spawn points of the ball in GK? In most GK matches, you get it about 2-3 secs after it spawns. It's almost as if it spawns right in front of you .

 

Please use plain text.
Message 121 of 220 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/11/2012
Offline
802 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 5, 2012
I had the most annoying team mate ever yesterday. Phoenix was there too, and TX11.
They know the annoyance.
Please use plain text.
Message 122 of 220 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47852 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 5, 2012

CyVirus wrote:
I had the most annoying team mate ever yesterday. Phoenix was there too, and TX11.
They know the annoyance.

I heard you say that, the other 2 people on your team besides them were muted by me a few games earlier.......

Please use plain text.
Message 123 of 220 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47852 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 14, 2012

I decided to put the server up tonight if anyone wants to play.   Its Zones, Assult, and 2 DM 

Please use plain text.
Message 124 of 220 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
2611 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 14, 2012
Gg guys. The lag oh the lag all on my end because I was off mobile tonight but you guys raged me into engine mods lol. I was trying so hard not to use it till phoenix and pilgrim homer'd me lol. Dam things just so sluggish without it but GG!
Please use plain text.
Message 125 of 220 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2066 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 14, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
Gg guys. The lag oh the lag all on my end because I was off mobile tonight but you guys raged me into engine mods lol. I was trying so hard not to use it till phoenix and pilgrim homer'd me lol. Dam things just so sluggish without it but GG!


I cant withstand CAF without EM, the Hawk just feels slow and sluggish. Anytime I take it off flying annoys me because the difference between speed with it on and with it off is huge!

Please use plain text.
Message 126 of 220 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Dec 14, 2012

armyluke wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Gg guys. The lag oh the lag all on my end because I was off mobile tonight but you guys raged me into engine mods lol. I was trying so hard not to use it till phoenix and pilgrim homer'd me lol. Dam things just so sluggish without it but GG!


I cant withstand CAF without EM, the Hawk just feels slow and sluggish. Anytime I take it off flying annoys me because the difference between speed with it on and with it off is huge!


I know! Basically make you a sitting duck with someon that has it on.  I take it off on the smaller maps though usually.  No need for that much speed in a small area.

Please use plain text.
Message 127 of 220 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
47852 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Jan 21, 2013

I put the server up.

 

Its got a mixed rotation, 5 zones, 3 ctf, 2 DM, 1 dogfight, 1 gatekeepr, 1 assault

Please use plain text.
Message 128 of 220 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Jan 21, 2013
GG tonight, wish I coulda stayed longer :/
Good mixup Pilgrim!
Please use plain text.
Message 129 of 220 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
6405 posts
 

Re: PSForum server

Jan 21, 2013
Darn! I should have joined!
Please use plain text.
Message 130 of 220 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes