Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49576 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 24, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

that was a refreshing break from all the assult i've been playing lately. maybe we should unbury the zones (blitz) 13 maps again soon, or pilgrim host this more if you can. (i was on your team every round)

 

 


you poor guy I was too gabby tonight :smileytongue:

 

I plan on being on and hosting rooms more frequently.  Obviously I'm on tommorrow.....but on thursday I'll make a mixed mode server...maybe an asssult/zones with 2 DMs thrown in to break it up

 

 

Message 21 of 220 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/14/2008
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 24, 2012

Some good games last night. I got on late and was tired so only played a handfull.

 

Too bad most of the games seemed pretty unbalanced and the outcome was usually decided in a few minutes. 

Message 22 of 220 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49576 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 24, 2012

sickcityxiii wrote:

Some good games last night. I got on late and was tired so only played a handfull.

 

Too bad most of the games seemed pretty unbalanced and the outcome was usually decided in a few minutes. 


yeah the first 4 games I was on the losing team, the last 4 I was on the winning team.   There were 3 out of the 8 that were really close and a few that, even though the zones capped were one sided the final base battle was intense.

 

that tiny space map for zones was pretty epic! 

Message 23 of 220 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/14/2008
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 24, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

sickcityxiii wrote:

Some good games last night. I got on late and was tired so only played a handfull.

 

Too bad most of the games seemed pretty unbalanced and the outcome was usually decided in a few minutes. 


yeah the first 4 games I was on the losing team, the last 4 I was on the winning team.   There were 3 out of the 8 that were really close and a few that, even though the zones capped were one sided the final base battle was intense.

 

that tiny space map for zones was pretty epic! 



Ugh, I had a terrible game that round. 

 

I don't know what it is, but it seems I can barely find any games (ctf, zones, tdm) that are using the small maps.  That was the thing I was waiting for the most in 1.04 - love the chaos.

 

Although, I'm thinking they should have limited the movement of the drop pods, or had a Deathmatch-style drop pod when playing those maps.

 

Message 24 of 220 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/26/2012
Offline
661 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 25, 2012
Personally, I enjoyed that Narrows match.

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg



Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Message 25 of 220 (179 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49576 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 25, 2012

escjsc wrote:
Personally, I enjoyed that Narrows match.

I'm going to make a mixed mode room tonight if you want to suggest anything particular I'll put it in there for you :smileyhappy:.

 

 

Message 26 of 220 (168 Views)
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1202 posts
 

Re: PSForum All maps/Modes - server tonight (10/25/12)

Oct 25, 2012
What time you putting this up?
Message 27 of 220 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
8771 posts
 

Re: Zones - All maps/loadouts server

Oct 25, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

escjsc wrote:
Personally, I enjoyed that Narrows match.

I'm going to make a mixed mode room tonight if you want to suggest anything particular I'll put it in there for you :smileyhappy:.

 

 


I can host late afternoon games (~5pm edt) if there is interest in earlier forum parties...  I'd say I have a 2nd PS3 to run a dedicated server, but my wife would not appreciate me 'crapping her xmb' up with wargames.  lol

Message 28 of 220 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Online
49576 posts
 

Re: PSForum All maps/Modes - server tonight (10/25/12)

Oct 25, 2012

waablammmo wrote:
What time you putting this up?

shhould be around 930 pm...maybe a few minutes earlier (eastern time)  I typically have trouble getting on any earlier than that.

Message 29 of 220 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2012
Offline
7276 posts
 

Re: PSForum All maps/Modes - server tonight (10/25/12)

Oct 25, 2012
I might join. Depends on my sleepyness.
Message 30 of 220 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes