Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2601 posts

Re: PSForum server

Nov 8, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

I had a great time last night, except for all the complaining on the headsets.  I realize the bad ping and packet loss were really giving some of you a hard time.  That sucks.

It seemed to me that the biggest problem came when we had those 4 or 5 randoms jump in.  I don't ever get XMB kicked or experience too many glitches, but I can identify a player with a bad connection very easily - as in I can shoot them and shoot them and grenade them and knife them and stomp them and etc., but they don't even seem to notice I'm there.  It was right after those folks joined that I heard all the complaints start.

I'd love to see this room open more often!  Good times, good challenge, no stat-padders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

i was probably one of them. i complain and cuss and yell a lot when playing. mute me if you need to but i try to mute myself :smileytongue:

Leenail your headset is still super quiet so I'm not sure if it was you he heard :smileytongue:

@ stubborn and everyone I can just name my servers PSForums from now on if you guys want...if I make it specific to a mode I'll call it "PSForums - Deathmatch...PSForums - Zones"  if I make it multiple it will just be called PSForums.

Who knows maybe the server will actually stay up and people can have a server with average sized games/score limits and decent loadouts :smileyhappy:.

so everybody says... i do have my mic turned all the way up though. i guess its just cuz i'm using an old bluetooth... as long as it works...

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 220 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 8, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

so everybody says... i do have my mic turned all the way up though. i guess its just cuz i'm using an old bluetooth... as long as it works...

Have you tried the settings in the XMB itself too?  Or is that what you meant?  I know my headset has volume adjustment on it and the system has its own built in adjustments....maybe turn the sensitivity from the default of 3 to the max of 5 on the actual XMB menu?

I can hear you fine but if anyone else talks they immediately drown your voice out.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 220 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2601 posts

Nov 8, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Have you tried the settings in the XMB itself too?  Or is that what you meant?  I know my headset has volume adjustment on it and the system has its own built in adjustments....maybe turn the sensitivity from the default of 3 to the max of 5 on the actual XMB menu?

I can hear you fine but if anyone else talks they immediately drown your voice out.

yes everything is turned up. mic and xmb

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 220 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 8, 2012
@a_lee: yea. I have been trying to give myself an XMB for like 2 months now. Then last night, i did it on accident.
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 220 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Southern_DuDe_20 wrote:
@a_lee: yea. I have been trying to give myself an XMB for like 2 months now. Then last night, i did it on accident.

there were several of those last night along with some other miscellanious weird things such as this

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 220 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7276 posts

Nov 9, 2012
That vid looks familiar!

Lol jk
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 220 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 9, 2012

I'm going to put this server up again this weekend so keep your eyes open when you sign in :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 220 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48582 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I put the server up again if people want to join after the tournament matches

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 220 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
661 posts

Nov 10, 2012
That basin match where we launched three simultaneous homers on balls or some other guy who dodged all of them!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z98/VillDoc/escjsc2-small.jpg

Destroyer Of All , Killer Of None

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 220 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Yea that would be the balls shuffle (trademarked) lol. You guys were working the homers on that one.
Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 220 (103 Views)
0 Likes