Jul 30 2012
By: ArVaDa- I Only Post Everything 928 posts

Playing the game like a moron.

[ Edited ]
194 replies 899 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

Seems like almost noone has any integrity in this game. What is the deal with people not letting the other team get in hawks to defend themselves? Is it really that important to people to have a 15.00 kdr that they don't want any fair games? If you get the upperhand leave the clusters and torpedo alone, or if it makes you feel better take it so the other team can't use it but don't use it yourself. 

I've been playing in a lot of small servers lately 3 v 3, 4 v 4 etc. And I can't tell you how many times I lag out, join back in and the other team doesn't let me get back in a hawk. The **bleep** is pathetic. Even if you shoot me down at least lets keep the game competitive and let me get back up. 

I slip once in awhile and I might get carried away with killing the other team and drop clusters here and there but I always pull back when they try to get in the air. It makes for better games when there are other pilots in the air trying to compete for air superiorty.

I was just in a server with FuryHawk- (definately a second acc) and I shot him down. He auto spawned in the middle of the map and had no rift or anything to build a hawk pad. I simply dropped a hawk pad near him, backed away, let him pick up weapons and then we continued to endlessly pursue each other. This is what the game needs, and this is the way it should be played. 

I've lost the respect of a lot of pilots that I once considered good because their pathetic attempts to completely stop me from having the chance to defend myself. It is very hard to get back in the air against A2G cowards that completely rely on clusters, sheild, and cloak to get there kills. 

Base Ravaging is pathetic and anyone who does it is a complete coward. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 195 (899 Views)
Fender Bender
3756 posts

Re: Have Some Honor.

Jul 30, 2012

Yes, I know I'm a coward.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 195 (887 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Jul 30, 2012

This is a PS3 audience of 70 million **bleep** near. Mostly kids these days coming straight from COD. Ravaging is all they know. KDR is all they know. It is pathetic and I agree.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 195 (884 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Jul 30, 2012

But then again you might consider the broken game they are playing.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 195 (881 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46878 posts

Jul 30, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

Seems like almost noone has any integrity in this game. What is the deal with people not letting the other team get in hawks to defend themselves? Is it really that important to people to have a 15.00 kdr that they don't want any fair games? If you get the upperhand leave the clusters and torpedo alone, or if it makes you feel better take it so the other team can't use it but don't use it yourself. 

I've been playing in a lot of small servers lately 3 v 3, 4 v 4 etc. And I can't tell you how many times I lag out, join back in and the other team doesn't let me get back in a hawk. The **bleep** is pathetic. Even if you shoot me down at least lets keep the game competive and let me get back up. 

I slip once in awhile and I might get carried away with killing the other team and drop clusters here and there but I always pull back when they try to get in the air. It makes for better games when there are other pilots in the air trying to compete for air superiorty.

I was just in a server with FuryHawk- (definately a second acc) and I shot him down. He auto spawned in the middle of the map and had no rift or anything to build a hawk pad. I simply dropped a hawk pad near him, backed away, let him pick up weapons and then we continued to endlessly pursue each other. This is what the game needs, and this is the way it should be played. 

I've lost the respect of a lot of pilots that I once considered good because their pathetic attempts to completely stop me from having the chance to defend myself. It is very hard to get back in the air against A2G cowards that completely rely on clusters, sheild, and cloak to get there kills. 

Base Ravaging is pathetic and anyone who does it is a complete coward. 

I'm the dude that lands in your homebase, builds a hawkpad, then flies away leaving you a hawk :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 195 (874 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 30, 2012

but but but my KDR.  :smileytongue:

The game needs to enforce certain things because people can't be left to their own devices.

Spacenun's not wrong.  Which is different than me saying "Spacenun is right"  ::smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 195 (870 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jul 30, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm the dude that lands in your homebase, builds a hawkpad, then flies away leaving you a hawk :smileywink:

Clearly you do not remember what happened to TROY.  When I see an enemy built hawkpad, I pull out my knife nad destroy it, hawk and all.  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 195 (863 Views)
Fender Bender
2611 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

2 Bunkers, the MAW and a healer, as my kids call it, will stop that. Hell go get the mines set them around then run to the bunker. Start picking them off. Sure they can avoid them but you'll get some. Tip: Wait for them to land. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 195 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jul 30, 2012

It's horrible some games, it would be nice if people had some honor, but really what do you expect? The worst part is that people think their amazing at the game for beating someone on foot with just a rifle when they have a hawk or tank

NP - Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, AC4, The Show 14, BF4, Thief

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 195 (857 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I try to give the other team a changes and I know what you mean. I'm a clan leader and every now and then I have to order my clan to lay off and sometimes I have to threaten them to lay off or be kick from my clan. The game is way more fun if both teams have a fighting changes and it's just being a good sport to them.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 195 (853 Views)
0 Likes