Survivor
2065 posts

Re: Playing the game like a moron.

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

I'm not someone who goes out of there way to destroy launch pads, but if I'm flying around twiddling my thumbs and doing nothing and I notice a Hawk pad I will most likely take it out.

After all, experience is experience!

Sorry for going so off topic earlier, Phoenix has had something against me ever since I kicked her **bleep**, :smileylol:

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 195 (316 Views)
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

Re: Have Some Honor.

Jan 8, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

I will be the first to admit the Grizzly takes very little skill to operate, I play so infrequently I can get on and dominate with it.

It might be my inner Grizzly...but unlikely. :smileytongue:

The Grizzly should have never been added..It's a campers dream hop around like a bunny rabbit and shoot at Hawks the entire game. 

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 195 (283 Views)
Wastelander
603 posts

Jan 8, 2013

dreamcaster21 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

I will be the first to admit the Grizzly takes very little skill to operate, I play so infrequently I can get on and dominate with it.

The Grizzly should have never been added..It's a campers dream hop around like a bunny rabbit and shoot at Hawks the entire game. 

EXACLTY why I want customizable loadouts. It feels like the grizzlies are in every loadout I play in and it's so **bleep** frustrating. I want a jetpack only game or something without the annoying grizzly getting in the way. Customizable loadouts FTW!

Free month of gamefly! - http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/1zh1fl

Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 195 (278 Views)
Survivor
2778 posts

Jan 8, 2013

mrdurant35 wrote:

dreamcaster21 wrote:

IRRES169 wrote:

EXACLTY why I want customizable loadouts. It feels like the grizzlies are in every loadout I play in and it's so **bleep** frustrating. I want a jetpack only game or something without the annoying grizzly getting in the way. Customizable loadouts FTW!

Yup I am so over the grizzly, you can't play speeder without getting br by them.

I am bored of using them, who wants to bounce around for ten minutes in a fight with another grizz?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 195 (268 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Anti grizzly is what got me here.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 195 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

Jan 8, 2013

menso1981 wrote:

Yup I am so over the grizzly, you can't play speeder without getting br by them.

I am bored of using them, who wants to bounce around for ten minutes in a fight with another grizz?

I was born to do this.

Bouncing%20Bear.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 195 (259 Views)
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Jun 11, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

ArVaDa- wrote:

Seems like almost noone has any integrity in this game. What is the deal with people not letting the other team get in hawks to defend themselves? Is it really that important to people to have a 15.00 kdr that they don't want any fair games? If you get the upperhand leave the clusters and torpedo alone, or if it makes you feel better take it so the other team can't use it but don't use it yourself. 

I've been playing in a lot of small servers lately 3 v 3, 4 v 4 etc. And I can't tell you how many times I lag out, join back in and the other team doesn't let me get back in a hawk. The **bleep** is pathetic. Even if you shoot me down at least lets keep the game competive and let me get back up. 

I slip once in awhile and I might get carried away with killing the other team and drop clusters here and there but I always pull back when they try to get in the air. It makes for better games when there are other pilots in the air trying to compete for air superiorty.

I was just in a server with FuryHawk- (definately a second acc) and I shot him down. He auto spawned in the middle of the map and had no rift or anything to build a hawk pad. I simply dropped a hawk pad near him, backed away, let him pick up weapons and then we continued to endlessly pursue each other. This is what the game needs, and this is the way it should be played. 

I've lost the respect of a lot of pilots that I once considered good because their pathetic attempts to completely stop me from having the chance to defend myself. It is very hard to get back in the air against A2G cowards that completely rely on clusters, sheild, and cloak to get there kills. 

Base Ravaging is pathetic and anyone who does it is a complete coward. 

I'm the dude that lands in your homebase, builds a hawkpad, then flies away leaving you a hawk :smileywink:

Hey i was just looking for this thread :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 195 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1043 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

I know a lot of people that do that. And its true I have seen pilgrim build free hawk pad for the other team.

Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 195 (177 Views)
Wastelander
534 posts

Jun 13, 2013

There is no fun in piling on a weaker foe en masse. It just isn't a classy move. I would rather switch teams and try to claw my way back to victory.

KDR? What's that? ( This is me being fecicous.)

Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 195 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2548 posts

Jun 15, 2013
My friend claims that spaming his home base with walls helps him defend from base rapers. I am I crazy or is this actually really stupid?
Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 195 (106 Views)
0 Likes