Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Re: Have Some Honor.

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2012

I love when the enemy sets up a shield in your base and all your teammates destroy it oblivious to the fact they can use it. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 195 (361 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I know how to fix this problem. The creates can add a part to every map that will be call the safe zone and it will be a add on to both teams bases. Now in this safe zone only your team will be allow in and build in it and the other team can't go in it. Shoot inside of it and really can't do anything to it. What about that. Is this a good or bad idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 195 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Ahh, that was sweet.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 195 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Jul 30, 2012

We already had discussion on this before people gave up. A beerstand for each squad somewhere in the middle off to the side where people can come and discuss the game. Spies welcome to share info together.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 195 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I was just in a match where the other team entirely consisted of hawks obliterating anyone who stepped out of their pod. One **bleep** hid behind cluster bombs and shield the whole time, and was going 30 kills, no deaths.

I  have found something strange,  too. One guy on the other team was named Time(Something)1234; i can't remember the name entirely, but he had 2 versions of himself, one high level and the other level 14. Is this some form of split-screen or something else?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 195 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Jul 30, 2012
yea split screen.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 195 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8106 posts

Jul 30, 2012

ArVaDa- wrote:

Seems like almost noone has any integrity in this game. What is the deal with people not letting the other team get in hawks to defend themselves? Is it really that important to people to have a 15.00 kdr that they don't want any fair games? If you get the upperhand leave the clusters and torpedo alone, or if it makes you feel better take it so the other team can't use it but don't use it yourself. 

I've been playing in a lot of small servers lately 3 v 3, 4 v 4 etc. And I can't tell you how many times I lag out, join back in and the other team doesn't let me get back in a hawk. The **bleep** is pathetic. Even if you shoot me down at least lets keep the game competitive and let me get back up. 

I slip once in awhile and I might get carried away with killing the other team and drop clusters here and there but I always pull back when they try to get in the air. It makes for better games when there are other pilots in the air trying to compete for air superiorty.

I was just in a server with FuryHawk- (definately a second acc) and I shot him down. He auto spawned in the middle of the map and had no rift or anything to build a hawk pad. I simply dropped a hawk pad near him, backed away, let him pick up weapons and then we continued to endlessly pursue each other. This is what the game needs, and this is the way it should be played. 

I've lost the respect of a lot of pilots that I once considered good because their pathetic attempts to completely stop me from having the chance to defend myself. It is very hard to get back in the air against A2G cowards that completely rely on clusters, sheild, and cloak to get there kills. 

Base Ravaging is pathetic and anyone who does it is a complete coward. 

I been sayin this since beta, all I get is hate mail/spam/flaming and more trolls then can fit under a suspension bridge.

+1 and good on ya.

But I fear it falls on deaf ears here for the most part.  Keep it up and hopefully it will rub off.

Sportamanship these days means he who wins the most, or so the kids think.

Cheers.

Hawkfan267 wrote:
Seriously, there's just certain things that we must accept about the PS4. In time, it may get better, who knows.

dulun18 wrote:
**honestly if you still have your PS3.. and lot of games to go through.. there's no reason to jump onto the PS4 bandwagon just yet...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 195 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Pistol Proficinado
588 posts

Jul 30, 2012

Given that this game part RTS, it makes perfect sense, from a purely strategical point of view, to try and take out the structures that produce the most powerful units. The problem arise when, unlike RTS, the finishing blow doesn't arrive swiftly. In CTF and Zones, it happens when the other team is being a bunch of D-Bags want to boost their stats instead of going for the last zone or the flag.

As for TDM, unfortunately RTS strategies and TDM don't mix too well, that's why don't play TDM (unless it's 1 match in a rotation). The best advice I can give you is to avoid all TDM servers where the score limit is above 50 points for 32 players matches and 25 points for 16 players matches..

Maybe if the point / ranking bonus for a victory would scale according to how much time is left on timer (the more time, the bigger the bonus), it would be an incentive to go for the victory instead of spawn camping the other team (for CTF and Zones anyways since you don't need kills to win the match).

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 195 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I like to ravage people's bases with a tank.. am I playing wrong? 

:/

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 195 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Jul 30, 2012

IRRES169 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

I'm the dude that lands in your homebase, builds a hawkpad, then flies away leaving you a hawk :smileywink:

Clearly you do not remember what happened to TROY.  When I see an enemy built hawkpad, I pull out my knife nad destroy it, hawk and all.  :smileylol:

I won't get in a gift Hawk or Bunker.  Period.

WH broke me of that.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 195 (284 Views)
0 Likes