I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Re: Please add a button to MUTE ALL!

Oct 4, 2012
This is extremely annoying, I played five matches in a row where more than half the players used their mics. I died twice in the process of muting them, and then some guy joined late, with 'feel so close' at full volume over his mic. :smileymad:

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (226 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I just wanted to bump this. Thank you all so far for supporting this.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I use my mike all the time and would also like to see this mute all button. Because when I play with my clan in a big room,i want to here them and not all that other sssssssshhhhhh
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Oct 10, 2012
It's been a while so I guess I'll bump
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 10, 2012

well this is a decent subject, this would definitly be convenient, would have liked it more in beta though since most of the annoying people were on then, but ti would be nice now, just press squere to turn on/off the mics except for thosoe whom are taged.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 11, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

This whole complaint (which is legitimate) could have been resolved in the 1.03 patch when they implemented the "Push to Talk" option for headsets.  Unfortunately, Lightbox or Sony made the decision to leave the "always on talk" option as the default and completely negated the entire reason that everyone wanted a "Push to Talk" option.

Push to Talk needs to be the automatic default option until a player actually goes in to change it.

I asked for that and to save my server rotations too......darn it!

Both would have been ideal :smileywink:.

I'm still happy with what we got in 1.04 though.

This sort of mentality is what the developers love about the mindless drove that is the Starhawk community as a whole. Don't provide the bare necessities, provide superficial marketable product, ???????, PROFIT and nobody even notices. And  Dylan Jobe makes off into the night with my cash.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8187 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Harold-Da-Man wrote:
This is extremely annoying, I played five matches in a row where more than half the players used their mics. I died twice in the process of muting them, and then some guy joined late, with 'feel so close' at full volume over his mic. :smileymad:

is this a formal request for the ability to "turn player mic volume up"? Slightly confused....

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Mini_Sal wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

StubbornPuppet wrote:

This whole complaint (which is legitimate) could have been resolved in the 1.03 patch when they implemented the "Push to Talk" option for headsets.  Unfortunately, Lightbox or Sony made the decision to leave the "always on talk" option as the default and completely negated the entire reason that everyone wanted a "Push to Talk" option.

Push to Talk needs to be the automatic default option until a player actually goes in to change it.

I asked for that and to save my server rotations too......darn it!

Both would have been ideal :smileywink:.

I'm still happy with what we got in 1.04 though.

This sort of mentality is what the developers love about the mindless drove that is the Starhawk community as a whole. Don't provide the bare necessities, provide superficial marketable product, ???????, PROFIT and nobody even notices. And  Dylan Jobe makes off into the night with my cash.

I`ve been thinking that I would rather get more DLC while getting a lower ammount of conveniences 1st, and after a it reverses.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (177 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Oct 11, 2012

louie540 wrote:

Warhawk has it, I think this game needs it too. I know this game requires team effort, but if you don't have a microphone, why should I have to listen to staticy voices coming through my TV? I don't want to go through people one by one to mute them because I often get killed in the process.

Even if you use a mic, I hope you support this. I don't want to hear you from my TV sorry :smileysad: especially when there are other people around me it just makes it akward.

what kind of headset are you using?  The sony one you can just turn the sound balance between game/mics all the way to game and it mutes everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1319 posts

Oct 12, 2012

I think hes asking for an in-game mute all, not via mic

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (162 Views)
0 Likes