Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
528 posts

Re: Remember KoingWolf???

Feb 12, 2013

I don't remember him from starhawk  cause he wasn't around very long.   But i do remember him from warhawk   and i spent hundreds of hours playing in his dm rooms.   If you look back at some of his posts from warhawk you will find were he mentioned me as one of the best dm players in warhawk.   He was always a good guy to me and i loved to play in his servers.   Between his rooms in warhawk and BK4EVA  I had some of the most fun i have ever had in gaming and some of the best games I have ever played.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (134 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48576 posts

Feb 12, 2013

TX11 wrote:

I don't remember him from starhawk  cause he wasn't around very long.   But i do remember him from warhawk   and i spent hundreds of hours playing in his dm rooms.   If you look back at some of his posts from warhawk you will find were he mentioned me as one of the best dm players in warhawk.   He was always a good guy to me and i loved to play in his servers.   Between his rooms in warhawk and BK4EVA  I had some of the most fun i have ever had in gaming and some of the best games I have ever played.

I remeber going into those DM rooms with you.  Koing was always impressed by how well you did, i remember him saying something about if you trained me or something like that when it was you, him, and me 1, 2, and 3 a few games in a row :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 12, 2013

TX11 wrote:

He was around more than you know, stayed longer than I expected, and played earlier than most of us.

He also made a very long road trip to LBI last winter?  Early spring? and saw the the sausage being made first-hand.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (122 Views)
Sackboy
528 posts

Feb 12, 2013

i always liked him   always was a good guy and treated people with respect.  

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Still is a good guy. I talk to him almost daily.

He's just playing BF3 now, when he does play.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (115 Views)
0 Likes