rndmjosh.png
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 421 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: SH Alt Contest!

Dec 19, 2012
I have other things to blame. Ham hands and a phone. But I'm not too worried about it.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 421 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 20, 2012
The OP has been updated with all the participating contestants. Acknowledgement to others were mentioned as well. Also the rules were given pretty colors, and the things were given links. This is the first time I do something like this, so.... if I'm messing up anywhere lemme know.

So far so good, guys!

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 421 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 20, 2012
You need me to balance the game!
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 421 (284 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Dec 20, 2012
You can't hide. You can't run. I'm the guy that after a cluster wipe you'll want to take to the sky, and then I'll flak you.... Then you'll be like, "what the ClusterFlak was that?" That was me. And I will ClusterFlak you...... hard.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 421 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Dec 20, 2012
INFLAMMATORY?! Cutters no! Im highly flammable!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 421 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

Hey guys it's been awhile but Im glad to see the Starhawk community is still alive and kicking!  I know I told you that you would get some more news from me "soon" about what was going on with Starhawk but... well we all know what happend there don't we?

Things have been ok for me though.  My wife is really supportive of me and when I manage to get out of the basment from lying in the never ending pool of tears I find myself in. She dusts off my dad's old blazer and pushes me out the door to my next job interview at yet anohter fast food restaurant.

The kids have been very understanding of me selling all their toys to fund my new depression medication habit I developed after LBI got canned.  They rub my back and tell me "it'll be ok daddy. We love you."

So it's good to be back and talking with you guys. Not that I really want to be but even Gamestop is booked up for staff so I need the $20 so I can resell it to someone (at a discount if I have to) just so I can put a meal on the table once since the layoff.  Have a great day! I see Dylan stopped by too.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 421 (260 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Dec 20, 2012
HOLY BEACON! WHERE IM FROM, YOU ARE A LEGEND! YOU CREATED MY CREATOR, LORD CUTTER!

it is an honor to fall under you....will you sign my pod???
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 421 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
575 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Welcome back Pete. You are always welcome here IMO.

Come join us tonight on the PSForum server.

It will be fun for everyone. It starts at 9:00 EST. :smileywink:

Bilsebob photo Fallout_zps06947524.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 421 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2509 posts

Dec 20, 2012

LBI__Pete wrote:

Hey guys it's been awhile but Im glad to see the Starhawk community is still alive and kicking!  I know I told you that you would get some more news from me "soon" about what was going on with Starhawk but... well we all know what happend there don't we?

Things have been ok for me though.  My wife is really supportive of me and when I manage to get out of the basment from lying in the never ending pool of tears I find myself in. She dusts off my dad's old blazer and pushes me out the door to my next job interview at yet anohter fast food restaurant.

The kids have been very understanding of me selling all their toys to fund my new depression medication habit I developed after LBI got canned.  They rub my back and tell me "it'll be ok daddy. We love you."

So it's good to be back and talking with you guys. Not that I really want to be but even Gamestop is booked up for staff so I need the $20 so I can resell it to someone (at a discount if I have to) just so I can put a meal on the table once since the layoff.  Have a great day! I see Dylan stopped by too.

roll on floor smiley.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 421 (246 Views)