Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: SH Alt Contest!

Dec 20, 2012
@bruiser

Do you remember that time you destroyed my tank and I screamed in the mic like a little girl!!!?That was my first time in the tank!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 421 (279 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1698 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

SN LOGO.jpg

I was hoping they would make Sexhawk next but I guess not. TightbxInheractv aka TheGremlinKlown

photo TGKSHBG2013_zpsa906bc94.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 421 (278 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Alright people, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! You think it's all fun and games to make these "little contests" and sit around playing "Starhawk" all day, but I've got a real job. It makes my head throb. I don't have the time to come here and make an Alt. While I slave away performing heavy physical labor at work all day you Tweens sit here and screw around.
You all need to follow my lead and get a job. I'm trying my best to set an example for you all and this is the thanks I get.. Mmph
I mean wow, really people.. If I want to spend this much time on a website I'll make it worth my while and spend it screwing around on my own website!!!!! Pathetic
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 421 (254 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

I know this is a very tough time for a lot of you out there, but if you are able to and want to, could you please kindly donate $20 to the Dylan Jobe Charity Fund, I know words are not enough and I have found some touching pictures to try reach out and grab your attention. Please note these images are very graphic and sad.

DJOBE.png

djobe2.jpg

I hope now you see the severity of the situation I am in, a donation of just $20 could save my career as a developer.

You can make a difference, thank you for your time.

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 421 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Eesh. Ok. Here's another rule.

Multiple posts will not be counted. Your official 'entry' post will be considered for ruling. Also the impersonation ones can't be duplicated. I don't want to see another Emmett_Graves__ with a slightly altered name. Maybe an Emi_Graves would be more unique and funnier. Or if you REALLY want to do a double, find a way to drastically alter the name, and stand out. Originality counts here.

Other than that, the back and forth have been interesting interactions. OP hates bruiser, bruiser will kill op! Lolol. If you want to give yourself an edge though, you are totally allowed to go back to the post I entered for you in the OP and edit it to make it spiffier.

If I have yet to post your official entry, I am sorry, I will get to it expeditiously.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 421 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1202 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I don't really think anyone is concerned with the prize as much as they are going to rip this thread up with hilarious posts!!
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 421 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Yea. I like it too, but if it gets too rediculous I can't justify the contest. I also think there's the issue of claims. And I wouldn't want to give the $20 to an already banned account that was going to be banned after anyway.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 421 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Dec 20, 2012

thesupertman wrote:
Lol!!!!

Hi Pete!!

Hi supertman!  I want to thank you for your non stop commitment to Starhawk and always putting a postive foot forward!  You are more mature for your age than most adults at theirs.  Thank you for always being a postive influence in the community!

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 421 (210 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Dylan_JobeLBI wrote:

I know this is a very tough time for a lot of you out there, but if you are able to and want to, could you please kindly donate $20 to the Dylan Jobe Charity Fund, I know words are not enough and I have found some touching pictures to try reach out and grab your attention. Please note these images are very graphic and sad.

DJOBE.png

djobe2.jpg

I hope now you see the severity of the situation I am in, a donation of just $20 could save my career as a developer.

You can make a difference, thank you for your time.

Dylan look man. My KIDS need a meal for chrissake.  Stop being so self indulgent and let me win won for my frikkin' family.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 421 (209 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
Eesh. Ok. Here's another rule.

Multiple posts will not be counted. Your official 'entry' post will be considered for ruling. Also the impersonation ones can't be duplicated. I don't want to see another Emmett_Graves__ with a slightly altered name. Maybe an Emi_Graves would be more unique and funnier. Or if you REALLY want to do a double, find a way to drastically alter the name, and stand out. Originality counts here.

Other than that, the back and forth have been interesting interactions. OP hates bruiser, bruiser will kill op! Lolol. If you want to give yourself an edge though, you are totally allowed to go back to the post I entered for you in the OP and edit it to make it spiffier.

If I have yet to post your official entry, I am sorry, I will get to it expeditiously.

Nothing like realeasing an incomplete contest.  Adding rules as you go, making changes on a whim,  telling people to do this and not that but "maybe if you REALLY want to" is just crap.

You are releasing something unfinished to the public and are hoping to "patch" it along the way to make it scrape along?  

"If I have yet to post your official entry, I am sorry, I will get to it expeditiously."  < As far as that goes you might as well just say "SOON."

You didn't learn anything from us did you? 

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 421 (205 Views)