Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: SH Alt Contest!

Jan 1, 2013
That's really not the issue, OG. They are just too big for me to ponder whether I don't like anyone. The fact is that I like people. I don't like crowds. I used to be in a large linkshell, and you'll have all sorts of people with them. People you'd call friends even if there are some prominent memhers you have beef with. Its not hate. Nor is it rivalry because they're not competitive. They are just big.

this is me helping
Message 161 of 421 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Samokoske wrote:
That's really not the issue, OG. They are just too big for me to ponder whether I don't like anyone. The fact is that I like people. I don't like crowds. I used to be in a large linkshell, and you'll have all sorts of people with them. People you'd call friends even if there are some prominent memhers you have beef with. Its not hate. Nor is it rivalry because they're not competitive. They are just big.

I see. Too much for you to wanna keep up with I get that. Thanks for the input.

Message 162 of 421 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

hi, i'm mlgaltnumber1. dang i just wanted to say i'm glad mlg is over. i'm so exhausted spawning, capping zone, leaving game repeat. i've decided to play legit games now. i'll be hosting 5min zones and then have a few 3 score dogfights in there. see you then. (alts welcome)

Message 163 of 421 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4677 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

OriginalGoat wrote:

If you don't like my opinion that's cool bruh.  You could accuse me of whatever.... is the bhd clan any good? Are you on of them?

Yeah Manly and I are BHD to the bone.  :smileytongue:

I don't dislike your opinion, your posts just make me think you are GOW71.

And it's hard to dislike BHD because there are many types of people in BHD.  And given their size It would be like saying I dislike tall people.

Message 164 of 421 (253 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jan 2, 2013

IRRES169 wrote:

OriginalGoat wrote:

If you don't like my opinion that's cool bruh.  You could accuse me of whatever.... is the bhd clan any good? Are you on of them?

Yeah Manly and I are BHD to the bone.  :smileytongue:

I don't dislike your opinion, your posts just make me think you are GOW71.

And it's hard to dislike BHD because there are many types of people in BHD.  And given their size It would be like saying I dislike tall people.

Im not sure how I feel that you thnk I would go through all that effort.  But no.  Im pretty set with the majority of the activity on this forum.  I've renounced my forum warrior status and just pop in occassionally now for a quick community night post or it something really grabs my attention. I'll leave the forum trolling to the pros :smileywink:

But let the rumors begin! GOW71 is actually OG!

Message 165 of 421 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: SH Alts

Jan 2, 2013
updated the OP with deadline dates. Also addressed some issues regarding impersonated ALTs, some have been disqualified by me, and it has been brought to my attention that some others may also be out of the running.

As for the ones that were banned already, I am working towards verifying who you are. If you are who you say you are, it may make it easier, but since I cannot know for sure (there are some ways to proof this, while hopefully keeping anonymity) I cannot guarantee your winnings (if you win). I am proud to announce that at least 3 safe valid alts are well within voting eligibility though, and I'm proud to see such active community participation.

Thank you.

except I am insatiable and I'd really like to see more.

this is me helping
Message 166 of 421 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Y U NO PUT ME IN OP?! I MAKE STORY LIKE YOU SAID!
Message 167 of 421 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 3, 2013
U NO LIKE MY CAKES?!
Message 168 of 421 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Oh, jeez. Sorry OP spam. I'll get you in tonight.

this is me helping
Message 169 of 421 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Still waiting to hear if my alt for this contest is going to be unbanned... pending it's victory of course :smileywink:

Just stinks not having broken any rules but still got the ban hammer dropped on it.

Message 170 of 421 (151 Views)
0 Likes