Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Re: SH's legends of the air

Dec 14, 2012

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

You ruined my day-__-. Before May 8, 2012 I would have said thank you tho. Pretty embarrassing now to get mentioned when the air is beyond  crap.

Bro you are overexaggerating. 

If Warhawk didn't exist, you wouldn't be saying that, and even so, going back to play Warhawk? lol The game is more than half a decade old. Just let it go already. 

From a casual players point of view, the game isn't made poorly, it just isn't their cup of tea. Just like Warhawk wasn't for everyone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 154 (334 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012

xColdEmbrace wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

You ruined my day-__-. Before May 8, 2012 I would have said thank you tho. Pretty embarrassing now to get mentioned when the air is beyond  crap.

If Warhawk didn't exist, you wouldn't be saying that, and even so, going back to play Warhawk? lol The game is more than half a decade old. Just let it go already. 

From a casual players point of view, the game isn't made poorly, it just isn't their cup of tea. Just like Warhawk wasn't for everyone. 

Kudos on that remark, Embrace. I wonder how it could be marketed to a casual gamer sometimes. It isn't quite at all bad, but the game is way more fun than many others I am currently playing. (alot of games....)

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 154 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Whose whining? I'm not whining. What are your "standards" for your legendary list that you play with?

It's just a little self righteous to throw names out there without even an explanation as to why they are legends to you.

I mean they are all good pilots and all and I respect them for that no question. But you question me on my little event to name some legends through actual gameplay. But you can just name them based on your standards?

Borderline hippocritical.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 154 (292 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Hypocritical. Oops. Mobile post bad edit gahhhh!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 154 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7275 posts

Dec 15, 2012
@cold: great words! Your statement is the reason starhawk is a "spiritual successor" and not a "direct sequal"
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 154 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Dec 15, 2012

my list, as a humble ground guy. people who i hate to see flying if on the opposing team. in no order at all

sothatkidwaslike

cali killa

miss state fan

arvada

sora 

gs94

jmb

megacarlos

cougar

smartest move

spider87

enthuisast bro

slothage

havent really played with prime much since release, but he definitely gets a mention nfor dominating the beta. any "mics only" server usually came down to whoever had prime on their team.. and that was before clusters/flak/shield/stealth/nuke

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 154 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Dec 15, 2012

forgot sugar too

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 154 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Dec 15, 2012

xColdEmbrace wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

You said this to get kudos, I'm not overexaggerating because you feel the same way about SH, its probably on the urgent fury twitch channel when we played MWHS of you saying what I just said lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 154 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Ok GOW. I think you read my last post wrong. So go back, take a minute to reread it. Don't worry I'll wait.........

Ok... Now if you paid attention I said I didn't want this to end up being just another thread with whiny people. I never said you were being that way.

And if you don't like the fact that I won't feed into your question about my list and the standards I hold them to well sorry. Either show your respect to the pilots you play with or hit the back button. Doesn't make a difference to me either way.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 154 (220 Views)
Survivor
2066 posts

Dec 15, 2012

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

xColdEmbrace wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

You said this to get kudos, I'm not overexaggerating because you feel the same way about SH, its probably on the urgent fury twitch channel when we played MWHS of you saying what I just said lol.

You do know people can change their opinions on things, not everyone is stubborn.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 154 (214 Views)
0 Likes