Bump past the old arse zombie threads
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 154 (293 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: SH's legends of the air

Dec 15, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
Ok GOW. I think you read my last post wrong. So go back, take a minute to reread it. Don't worry I'll wait.........

Ok... Now if you paid attention I said I didn't want this to end up being just another thread with whiny people. I never said you were being that way.

And if you don't like the fact that I won't feed into your question about my list and the standards I hold them to well sorry. Either show your respect to the pilots you play with or hit the back button. Doesn't make a difference to me either way.

You don't have to "feed" me.  It was more a statment than a question. You don't wanna share the "ballsmakinze standard" legend criteria... ok.

But don't tell someone else who is actually going through a process of actual partiicpation that they are doing it wrong... and then not even share how you are doing it right.  By naming the "true" legends based on your opinion alone.

It was more a statement on your hypocrasy than a question. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 154 (284 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Dec 15, 2012

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

xColdEmbrace wrote:

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

You ruined my day-__-. Before May 8, 2012 I would have said thank you tho. Pretty embarrassing now to get mentioned when the air is beyond  crap.

Bro you are overexaggerating. 

If Warhawk didn't exist, you wouldn't be saying that, and even so, going back to play Warhawk? lol The game is more than half a decade old. Just let it go already. 

From a casual players point of view, the game isn't made poorly, it just isn't their cup of tea. Just like Warhawk wasn't for everyone. 

You said this to get kudos, I'm not overexaggerating because you feel the same way about SH, its probably on the urgent fury twitch channel when we played MWHS of you saying what I just said lol.

Anger can sometimes make you think irrationally. 

I'm just saying things for what they are. 

Playstation All Stars is doing just as bad as Starhawk, and that game got a lot of advertisement. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 154 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Nono, embrace. Week one's hard copies outsold starhawk's lifetime sales. After 6 months of release then you can more or less call it.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 154 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 15, 2012
You don't have to "feed" me. It was more a statment than a question. You don't wanna share the "ballsmakinze standard" legend criteria... ok.

But don't tell someone else who is actually going through a process of actual partiicpation that they are doing it wrong... and then not even share how you are doing it right. By naming the "true" legends based on your opinion alone.

It was more a statement on your hypocrasy than a question.
-------

GOW you make things way to complicated. Let me break it down for you:

IMO<---big one there so pay attention.... these are the pilots I'm showing respect for. Don't get wrapped up in the why but instead show a little respect for the pilots you play with unless you don't have any then maybe you should just move on. The OP said CURRENT players but this is a thread in a public forum so people can and will say what they want. Don't over think it. Its really just that simple.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 154 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Good points balls.  Very BHD of you to handle that the way you did :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 154 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Ahhaha lmfao
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 154 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012

GOW71 wrote:

Good points balls.  Very BHD of you to handle that the way you did :smileywink:

Really? Cause I thought it came across as beligerant and deuchy. Not that i think BHD is all like that.... but if that's your call......

:/ Eesh.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 154 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Samo did you really just call me belligerent and deuchy?! I mean deuchy maybe but belligerent?!
Lol
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 154 (190 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Yea. That post was like comin' in and whompin' around like billshnipe.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 154 (188 Views)
0 Likes