0 Likes
Survivor
2065 posts

Re: SH's legends of the air

Dec 14, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

who are they?? i've never heard of them or seen them. 

I know Cougar Owns was one of the rage quitters before they brought in the rage quitting penalty.

Also Galactic_Hobo, abusing Normal Flight?

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 154 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2065 posts

Dec 14, 2012

TheEnthusiast wrote:
Pfft...

When you have gas its better if you dont try to do it over the internet.

Interested in playing DUST?

Use this recruitment link to get free items once you sign-up: https://dust514.com/recruit/TbXlqE/

Mail me in-game (Knight Soiaire), or, join the 'Learning Coalition' chat channel if you need any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 154 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 14, 2012
-farts-

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 154 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 14, 2012
@Leemco I said this is my list. Not the definitive list for SH. These are the people I play with that I'm showing my respect for. I actually planned on including Enthusiast but I really haven't played with him much although I know he's dam good. Remember I'm talking about people who still play regularly with random people. Not those who used to play or those that only play in CB as I wouldn't have seen them anyway because I play with random almost everyday.

@gow As I stated my reasons are of no concern here because this thread is about showing respect not about starting yet another lame whine fest thread. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 154 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Meh. I've barely seen any forum guys play and whenever they do, they usually get owned. 

I agree with almost everyone in that list though in being good in the air, but you are missing people who are miles away from some of those guys in the list and they still play the game regularly.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 154 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Fair enough cold. Key words here are "people I play with" That's all I'm saying. I'd ask others to simply give credit to the people they play with not just boost other egos because you heard they were good.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 154 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

Dec 14, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
Fair enough cold. Key words here are "people I play with" That's all I'm saying. I'd ask others to simply give credit to the people they play with not just boost other egos because you heard they were good.

I mean the name is SH's legends of the air right? 

That is all. 

I don't judge anyone without playing with them 1st.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 154 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Dec 14, 2012

sorariku is my number two for whoever was asking.. he only plays in cbs tho when he is on starhawk. 

Thanks for the mention ballz. Enthusiast is just as good as me if not better... JMB is one of the sneakier pilots ive played with. I haven't played too much with GS other then a couple scrimmages and TS vs H3LZ 5 v 5 awhile back but he is good from what i've seen.

Balls  you have improved a lot over the past month or so, so keep it up man. 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 154 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

You ruined my day-__-. Before May 8, 2012 I would have said thank you tho. Pretty embarrassing now to get mentioned when the air is beyond  crap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 154 (222 Views)