Fender Bender
2611 posts

Re: SH's legends of the air

Dec 15, 2012
I thought it was because of all the cluster bombs I accidentally dropped on you last night. Lmao I have to get that hatch looked at. Anyone know of any good hawk mechanics?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 154 (350 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2519 posts

Dec 15, 2012

ballsmakinze wrote:
I thought it was because of all the cluster bombs I accidentally dropped on you last night. Lmao I have to get that hatch looked at. Anyone know of any good hawk mechanics?

you just reminded me of samo's server last night. i kept dropping clusterbombs on you, but you wouldn't die until a few seconds later. so laggy...

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 154 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 16, 2012

a_leenail1992 wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:

you just reminded me of samo's server last night. i kept dropping clusterbombs on you, but you wouldn't die until a few seconds later. so laggy...

I figured there'd be lag. I don't have the best connection for hosting. Otherwise I thought it was fun. Crysis is a downer atm. Someone else want to put up the server tonight?

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 154 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2611 posts

Dec 16, 2012
I know and my grenades would kill you after I died buy it got better after a few maps at least for me.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 154 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7457 posts

Dec 16, 2012
Silly silly boys.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 154 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

Not as shocked as I was! :smileysurprised:

I know what Balls is saying and I appreciate it.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 154 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2176 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

I always had a lot of help in the air Arvada made me look Beast!!  I learned a lot watching him and flying with him..  balls would always jump in a server to help me when I was in trouble..  Stash has helped me so many times in the air so I wouldn't look like a noob:smileywink:  smart-move and gs94 letting me DF with them when ever I wanted..Swift who has always helped me in SH and a great player. durant is also a top player air and ground..sothatkid which im surprised hasn't been mentioned.And Cali and smartest-move they make AF look elite.

They are my pick for legends:smileyhappy: And in my clan The Dream Team!!

@smart-move -TasteThe Rainbow:womantongue:

Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f photo Dark-Wallpaper-Gothic-Background_zps160a06ac-1_zps1cd2b98f-1_zps1e55fc20.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii bowling : dream 4 Arvada 2 GG Arvada

Wii tennis : dream 3 Stash 1 GG that last shot rite on the line.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 154 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Dec 17, 2012
@ dream

Have you started to play starhawk again????
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 154 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
880 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Leemco wrote:

ballsmakinze wrote:
Since I'm a hawker I thought I'd take time to show my appreciation for the true SH legends of air. Now I mean current people who still play so I'll make my list and I'd love to see yours.

In no particular order.....

Smart move
Bus
Arvada
Freaky
Dream
Menso

These are the guys I play with and are always stiff competition....although they kill me more often than not ...lol. Also this is my list because these guys play to a certain standard that I respect. No detail needed as I'm not going to start a flame war here. They know what I mean.

So lets all share and show our respect.

i agree with you on smart move , arvada and freaky but the rest no way , jmb, enthusiast ,itstimetogoprime, swift , smartestmove , sorakiu , cougar-owns , sealhawk would smash and out class the other 3 , shocked to see bus and menso in that list they are avarge 

this ^ Desi deserves a spot up there too. And when alexius played he was one of the best. And GMONEY can out-shout anyone in the air. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 154 (214 Views)
Gaming Beast
1991 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Woo Hooo!!!!!! I made average in Leemco's eyes. My Starhawk dreams have come true.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 154 (207 Views)