PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Re: SHers, what other games are you playing?

Jan 23, 2013
Message 301 of 312 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Plymco, sorry for sending that blank message, I was trying to see if you could send ISK because I'm SUPER-MEGA-EMI-RICH! I accidently clicked the send button, cant send ISK just yet.

Message 302 of 312 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Soooo, I done beat DmC maybe 3 times now. Once on Nephilim, Son of Sparda, Heaven or Hell modes, and now on a playthrough of Dante Must Die, and then Hell or Hell modes..... The grind to platinum has proven fortuitous, I am not looking forward to replaying Nephilim for SSS playthrough. Only those, the furnace, and 5000 demons trophies are the ones I need for plat. Been wanting to play Ni No Kuni, but this has been consuming me.

Otherwise, it is still a great game. I just need to keep playing now that I'm at the top of my game. I can do some tougher battles now on Dante Must Die mode than I could have on nephilim without breaking a sweat. Those blinking swordsman are a pain in my arse though.

Best strategy has been to do a devil's evade, and attack with a trinity smash..... god speed!

this is me helping
Message 303 of 312 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

armyluke wrote:

Plymco, sorry for sending that blank message, I was trying to see if you could send ISK because I'm SUPER-MEGA-EMI-RICH! I accidently clicked the send button, cant send ISK just yet.

its ok army, i've done that same thing 3 times now :smileytongue:

You can send my noob butt isk ANYTIME you want, I am still unlocking skill books......

Message 304 of 312 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Im rockin' Hitman Absolution right now.  Playing through on normal and going back to play on "Purist" Oh man purist is hard but awesome.

Forget AC series as far as Assasins go.  47 is the man.

Message 305 of 312 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2068 posts

Jan 28, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

armyluke wrote:

its ok army, i've done that same thing 3 times now :smileytongue:

You can send my noob butt isk ANYTIME you want, I am still unlocking skill books......

Maybe once they add the feature I'll send out some ISK, I've got close to 4mil ISK right now!

Message 306 of 312 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Dante Must Die! mode was the meat and potatoes of the game. Really what made it worth the full retail value. I must admit, wiping out harder versions of levels I had problems with at first was satisfying, and as I had progressively reached the end of the game for the 4th time in a steady fashion with all the skills I had acquired to this point, I felt confident to take on the hardest difficulty.

except that Dante Must Die! mode unlocks "Super Dante."

It's a permanent devil trigger, so one can see how on his quest to attain the platinum trophy, an 'easy mode' such as this is a tempting offer. I don't care for leaderboards, I want my trophies.......

So I allowed myself to become upset at the disappointing difficulty of devil may cry. It is not wholly difficult. Only that the trick is in what mode you chase first. and then the other modes are downright frustrating. So yes. I chose the easy mode, no point lollygagging on this one much, but hopefully there is a challenge on my replay of Nephilim. SSS on every level you say? na! piece of cake.

this is me helping
Message 307 of 312 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8873 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hamster Ball
:up:
Message 308 of 312 (126 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49846 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I played starhawk last night....oh is that off topic?

Ummm I played some CIV5 also.  

Message 309 of 312 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Oct 4, 2013
The battlefield 4 open beta starts tomorrow. That's where I'll be for the next month... If I like it!
Message 310 of 312 (57 Views)
0 Likes